OG security policy

I was wondering how the privacy work on this site and others that we boldly display our most precious goodies on. Are there piggies on here lurking? Are they allowed to view user ip info and tech stuff like that?

4 Likes

I am pretty sure IP’s are not visible and site scrubs meta data from photos but perhaps @LemonadeJoe or one of the @moderators can clarify. That said I am in legal country doing a legal grow so I dont care if they are watching. If you are not legally able to grow the last thing I would do is post anything about it.

6 Likes

The avg person can view stuff on this site without even being a member.

6 Likes

I sincerely think no one is interested in what I grow ejem|nullxnull (although being illegal to grow here gives me an excuse to hide it frech|nullxnull), at least in my country they just look for big producers that sell their stuff, which is not my case … :innocent:

8 Likes

Same here I don’t give stats sss if they have nothing to do piss on em if they want to f with me over a couple of weeds growing in my yard

Peace and stay safe

3 Likes

Have you seen our policy regarding Privacy - Overgrow.com ?

9 Likes

Ok great thanks for the input. Yea I would’nt think anyone cares about my little thing.

2 Likes

Thanks Joe, I knew there was a doc out there, glad to know you got our backs.

3 Likes

you can come to og and not sign in, you can see most posts

1 Like

If you’re worried look into apps that switch your vpn/ip adress. They’re out there. I use one when I’m on any kind of open site just to be safe.

2 Likes

I’m a bit worried as someone with a Linux computer has logged in with my credentials as it appears in my recently used devices icon_e_confused|nullxnull , I have changed my password and tried the Two factor authentication but scanning the QR code generated a link that wouldn’t work, can someone explain me how it goes? Thanks … beer3|nullxnull

2 Likes

Should they put all the smokers in jail there would be nobody left in the world. HAHAHA!