🖼 Picture of the year contest, Free entry, hundreds of seeds for winners

New Screensaver!

3 Likes

some cover artwork that I made for some of my music artist peeps

17 Likes

Is it Friday yet?

No?… Must be elscorcho burrito Thursday.

Seeyah in the grows.

18 Likes

My mini acrylics.

21 Likes

And a logo i did awhile back.

10303_2

18 Likes

Entries into the picture of the year contest.
@Qtip @DougDawson @sprinklememaynee @Pawsfodocaws @Shadey @Neb @ifish @NorthNorthNugs @Oldtimerunderground @Eagles009 @anon98660487 @Calix @Bud_Weiser @Gugumelo @JohnnyPotseed @Kushking902 @Papalag @Cormoran @KanehB @ELG @Boozer @Bobgrows @Nagel420 @CADMAN @CornbreadJunior @MisterKister @Astrodude @ShiskaberrySavior @hoppiefrog @Goat @brampie @Greenfingers @Alphatoy @Moka @Cannasaurusrex @slytofhand @corgitron @LionsNaughtyBeans @Jinglepot @SaintAliasKnife @Yetigrows @toastyjakes @Panamajock @doglog @HashstasH @the_bot @harveest @CoyoteCody

Community post entries.
@MoBilly @CornbreadJunior @Purple-N-Hairy @corgitron @Crazy1 @204medismoke @cannabissequoia @OGSince03 @Cannasaurusrex @CannaPeace @Gpaw

Sponsors: @TopicalWave @Stevie1durr @DougDawson @Qtip @Floyd @JohnnyPotseed @Mr.Sparkle

600+ seeds for 40 winners, 17 days left to enter.

On December 25th 2021 I am going to choose a OG to receive a present to… OverGrow the world with Love, this extra special present is: 6 seeds of BOG SBT purchased at SHN in original package, 1 XL BOG Seeds front and back (strain cloud) logo shirt (never worn) and a BOG Seeds spiral bound journal.

Have a excellent Friday, be good to yourself.

40 Likes

Life continues where there was only death in the bottom of the trash can…One mans trash (cut top) is another mans treasure (cloned top)

14 Likes

What a amazing addition to the prize pool!

9 Likes

Love your creativity @Heliosphear and dedication to match!

My humble entry simply to participate comes from my back porch and is currently my avatar

. Out of focus and all. Lightly run through a free trial of lightroom.

22 Likes

was going to enter but decided that I didn’t want to
nice work everybody
well at least one person saw it ha ha ha

8 Likes

This picture messes with my brain!

11 Likes

Just some cool colored leaves.

11 Likes

Do the thrips love your Virginia creeper like they do mine?

3 Likes

I’d call it “High, On Deck”

2 Likes

Not gonna lie I have never seen a thrip. We have enough dinosaur sized bugs to keep me busy.

5 Likes

So… I said, MissB did you eat a candy cane off the Christmas tree?

13 Likes

Close up shot

and a “seed” shot

22 Likes

WoW! :astonished:

9 Likes

“He has a background in seeds”
@Mr.Sparkle I just dropped 8 trizzlers, thank you!

3 Likes

Ohhh yeah you gotta love the Trizzler! Got 3 on the grow, 20 hour light on, autoflowered and all female. Excellent work @Mr.Sparkle Thank you.

There is no greater gift that can be given here on OG, growing the seeds gifted to you and showing the creator of a strain your success. It’s truly priceless.

Got a picture of your favorite strain… join the contest.

11 Likes