OG Veterans Giveaway Signup. Thank You for your Service "CLOSED"

I would rather you tag them to come sign up themselves. I know a few have declined so it might be better that way. Just a thought.

5 Likes

Hey bud, thatā€™s great. Let me send you some details. Many thanks.

4 Likes

I was talking about those that declined lol just trying to be slick about getting them to join lol

3 Likes

LOL, nice. I am hoping they change their mind but their call.

4 Likes

Added this to the title but I will post it here as well. Please note, while we are collecting seeds and donations of supplies we do not want any monetary donations. If you wish to donate cash than please inquire as to what supplies are needed and purchase those to donate instead. We really appreciate the communities generosity but do not want money changing hands. Thanks for your understanding.

6 Likes

Sorry I have not been here very regular. Have not forgotten. Iā€™m having a big time family emergency right now. AGAIN!
I am trying to check in from time to time. When I can. I truly appreciate all the love and donations coming from all of you and as always I love my Veteran Brethren to the Max.

10 Likes

Sgt US Army

NTC
Ft Irwin, 31st Maint
63W

Schofield Bks, Hi
536th Maint, 45th CSB
Air Assault

15 Likes

You gotta take care of the family first. If I can help you anyway while you are taking care of the family let me know

5 Likes

I do not miss Ft. Irwin at all. Live in Yuma now, Lol.
557th, I also earned my wings when at FT.Campbell.

12 Likes

Lol! Possibly the worst stateside assignment available!

4 Likes

Good day everyone. So things are shaping up well here, the list is growing and donations are being sent in. I am wondering where all the veterans are from other countries? Well hopefully they will be along soon. Letā€™s keep filling that list and shipping those donations. Many thanks to all you folks in the background shipping in seeds and offering up supplies.

8 Likes

FALL IN!

We need more flags in here!

5 Likes

you poor soul

Polk is pretty bad from what I hear.

I managed to sham out of both NTC rotations I had. First NTC was before we deployed and I wasnt in the state yet, I was traveling from my house to the duty station. (First PCS out of AIT)

Second NTC I was in the middle of a medboard for my shoulders.

Never even seen NTC but from what I hear, I didnā€™t miss much.

My unit did a Yakima rotation for 2 weeks about 6 months back from country after deployment, but I was just getting my first shoulder surgery at that time so I was on rear d.

2 Likes

Just going to bump this topic to keep it in everyoneā€™s line of sight :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yeah,. Come on Veterans. We know there are plenty that have not signed. Donā€™t be shy!

7 Likes

One of the offerings!!

18 Likes

If that picture donā€™t draw a crowd, nothing will!

7 Likes

Thatā€™s nice! Sign me up. Oh, wait, Iā€™m already signed upā€¦

6 Likes

When it came time to reenlist I tried for Schofield, one combat aviation co to another.

They said Iā€™d get my E-5 but end up at Fort Hoodā€¦ I got out instead. I wasnā€™t old enough to buy a beer legally.

5 Likes

Oooh!! So pretty!

5 Likes