OG Veterans Giveaway Signup. Thank You for your Service "CLOSED"

send me a addy i can send you something as well

8 Likes

My speedo is a kilt.

7 Likes

T. M. I. My friend.

7 Likes

How is a kilt, TMI? TMI would be thereā€™s nothing on under it.

7 Likes

Exactly. LOL
Iā€™m a Commando kinda guy myself.

7 Likes

My mother kept finding my weed and Iā€™d find it back later and replace the good stuff with ditch weed buds she to this day never did known the difference. I gave my mother hell growing up, we always argued so I went into the Army at age 17 (my mother signed for me) got to basic training on my 18th birth day. Happy bd to me lol Left Ft.Lost in woods Mo. 1984. Originally I was supposed to be a teletype operator in Hawaii and ended up in supply. Tells you my age when I mention teletype :woozy_face: I usually donā€™t talk about my time in the military Iā€™m not a hero or anything all the heroā€™s are deadā€¦Figired Iā€™d say something since Iā€™m on a seed list.
Og is much appreciated forum and like to thank everyone for being very cool to me here and special thanks to everyone :green_heart::us::green_heart:

21 Likes

Just wanted to stop in and thank those who are and have served! I owe my entire way of life to you.

16 Likes

I just prefer to not participate, i did not go through the hell many did. For that iā€™m forever in their debt, and prefer to support them when and where i have the opportunity.

Thatā€™s just my feelings on it, you do you bro. I appreciate the service of any and all who put it all on the lineā€¦

11 Likes

Got it!! Thanks guys!

7 Likes

Thanks to all that have served!!!

10 Likes

Hey bud, itā€™s your call whether you sign up for this or not but as far as I am concerned all that served are welcome. No matter what role a person played they all did their part.

10 Likes

Truth, deployed or not.

10 Likes

Absolutely. The person who ordered supplies, delivered the mail, made the food. They all had a role and did their duty to keep the machine running.

8 Likes

Those that served during peacetime helped keep our countries safe. They may have never fired a shot during that service but they were ready and their countries enemies knew it.
Vets that had to fight or support that fight deserve utmost respect and honor. But donā€™t think because you served during peacetime, you donā€™t deserve a part of this show of these good peoples respect. It pleases them to do this.
That is just my way of looking at it.

16 Likes

US Navy CGN-25 Guided Missile Nuclear Powered Cruiser. Mid 70ā€™s. Signalman.

Thanks to all of the donors and especially thanks to all who served. No matter the period, every Vet signed and agreed to sacrifice their own life when called. Like the lottery, none of the players know if or when theyā€™ll be chosen.

Peace

21 Likes

Thank You to ALL Veterans and their families, USA and world wide. We all gave some, some gave All. God bless

Thank you OG for the thoughts, kindness and generosity!

I represent a small group of Veteran growers that will benefit from this and forever appreciate everyone involved and the platform (OG) which makes this possible. Looking forward to the day I can return the Love!

Grow forth!

15 Likes

whether you went thru hell or not you still served, you put your life in harms way just by signing up, and if your older even if you where drafted ,you went and did your service.

Thank you for your Service no matter what your mos, peace time ā€¦just plain thanks!

10 Likes

I feel anyone who served qualifies, regardless of what their service entailed and I think(?) your brothers and sisters would agree.

Also think @BigMike55 should sign up, I understand your position but you ARE the US distributor and I think you deserve payment for taking on that task, Iā€™ll personally send you something if I have to, but your moral compass is humbling.

Thanks for what youā€™ve done whether you feel you deserve that gratitude or not and thanks for letting me be a part of this

14 Likes

Are there any Veterans from the North Country?

12 Likes

Yes, I am sure things will pick up :slight_smile:

Not to worry brother, I got @BigMike55 covered. He will be getting something outside of the giveaway. I get Mike not wanting to sign up due to being the distributor but I will make sure he getā€™s something nice as he deserves it.

11 Likes