OG1969 Little Slice

Buckey Purple f2bx1 around 50 days flower. Peace OG.

58 Likes

That is STUNNINGLY GORGEOUS WOW!!!

2 Likes

that plant is gorgeous. whos the breeder and are these seeds still available? does it smell as great as it looks?

4 Likes

Chem Soda OG, around day 64 or 65. Peace all OG.

31 Likes

Nice OG…

You’ve reached the maximum number of likes today. Please wait 15 hours before trying again.

6 Likes

That’s an intense spectrum for an intense grower. Would love Some of that right about now

3 Likes

Thanks all, change it a bit McPurple s1 from Forum Genetics around 70 days. Peace OG.
McPurple (Gorilla Grape Gush x Monster Cookie)

22 Likes

One of Icookie or instant cookies, she is part of the Street Outlaw. She is around 50 days. Peace OG.

27 Likes

Nice to see your work here OG, lots of peeps will enjoy your flawless shows :mushroom:

2 Likes

Hello all, hope your gardens are well. Doing good here, have a couple from flower tonight. Running in coco chips GH 3 part plus liquid Koolbloom, manual flood and drain atm. I am a gluten for more work, lol. Lighting is a 600w hps, vented by a 6 inch hyper fan. Will be switch fully to led once I can afford a quality light. First up from Archive is Duct Tape #1 have 2 other females as well and only popped three seeds. She is from seed vegged forever and would not show sex, so she went 12/12 18 day ago pistils showed day 7 or 8 so actual flower days are around 10.

She do have the stretch of the GG#4

Then 30 days flower from Forum Genetics Red Jaffe, Peace all OG.

19 Likes

Beautiful work.

Really good photos too.

I want blue stakes.

99%

4 Likes

Og always has picture perfect plants… plants be loving the coco…

5 Likes

Hey growing with coco chips I see, may I ask why. I have no idea I just don’t see to many people using the chips is why i ask

3 Likes

there’s a small learning curve… but OG Kraven LEDseedz DRgreenfang others too and myself all grow with it… grows perfect MJ… which is why all our buds look so good… it all starts with using chipped coco.

11 Likes

100% agree with what @Grower13 said. The chips are light allow for almost no way to over water, more oxygen for the roots plus the roots really don’t have to work to get in and through the chips due to all the crooks and crannies. 10 3 gallon pots from one bale of expanded coco chips isn’t bad. And the more you use it the better it becomes. Peace OG

10 Likes

This is the single biggest value of this site hands down.

:herb:

Thanks!

4 Likes

Hello all hope your gardens are well.
Space lemon #5 at 41 days

Duct tape 2 and 3 sitting at almost 11 days

Orange Sizzurp 12 days

From Calyx Bros seeds some Lemon Fizz f3 testers 37 days above ground, Peace OG.

16 Likes

Hello all, hope your gardens are well. Added a couple strains today 3 each of Mr. Nice (Spice) and @LED_Seedz ( Street Outlaw)

Really looking forward to seeing how this Duct Tape turns out for about 13 days actual flower she is stacking nicely and already getting her frost on, Peace OG.

16 Likes

Wow OG1969 you have quite the variety of awesomeness! A jealous observer I am. Everything looks great, nice ladies.

7 Likes

Hello all, hope your gardens are well. Doing good here things are moving along. Have 3 Duct Tape in flower #1 is sitting 22 days #'s 2 and 3 are 14 days. Took them about 7 days to show pistils, so they are roughly 7- 15 days flower.

Orange Sizzurp 15 days flower.

Red Jaffe #4 from Forum Genetics34 days flower.

Space Lemon #5 from Forum Genetics 44 days flower.

5 of 6 on the new seeds 3 for 3 on Street OutLaw from @LED_Seedz , and 2 of 3 on the Spice.

Then finally got Hippy Slayer, Icookie, and Sunshine Day Dream up potted into 3 gallon pots.

Peace all, OG.

14 Likes