OGIncognito’s 1st mixed run on OG 🤟

Thanks to my Brother @repins12 for bringing me to OG.

6 White Widow clones in 3rd week of flower :love_you_gesture:

Auto Hut- Ak47, Bruce Banner and Purple Kush

New auto run

32 Likes

Looking great bromigo…

2 Likes

Hey man, I hope you don’t mind an old goat roper hanging around, because I’m set to watch! :slight_smile:
I have some Purple Kush and WW in jars. I’m a big fan of both. :v:

4 Likes

Much appreciated fellow Cultivator :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Please do Brother! Glad to be here and good to have some of my OGs like yourself and @repins12

4 Likes

You know, I’m coming along. I’m gonna pull up a chair in the corner :chair:

3 Likes

Appreciate ya Brother! Feels good to have you looking over my shoulder :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Looking good in here :+1:

1 Like

Appreciate that Brother, glad to be here :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Looking over your shoulder hell. Looks like you are doing an outmotherfuckingstanding job. :+1:t4: :clap:t4: :v:t4:

3 Likes

Appreciate that Gary! Still a good feeling :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Welcome to OG.
I was probably at where you came from.
I’ll follow along

2 Likes

Nice and clean looking great, could you give a run-down on that pot system? Old soil grower here…that looks interesting, heavy liners in the pots etc. Cool.

2 Likes

More than likely and appreciate it :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

They’re auto pots and it’s a gravity fed system. The pots sit in the auto trays where the lines come into the trays and the levels are flair regulated. I started with three twin 2.5 gallon pots/tray set up. Those leave you limited space between the 2 pots. I went back over the last year and ordered 12 single 3 gallon pots and single trays. The White Widow clones are in the twin pot and the autos are in singles. I work 16-18 hours a day and my grows were suffering, this set up solved that problem and yes running them in coco. I switched from soil to coco last year as well. I have less root zone issues with coco and the ability to feed daily :love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

Temporary Parole from Trim Jail. White Widow/Clone Donor. Trimmed and in the Grove Bags. :love_you_gesture:

1/3/22

1/3/22

1/21/22 :love_you_gesture:

18 Likes

Very nice looking buddage bro! Well and truly done!

1 Like

Got some finger hash going on!

1 Like

Yeah man, the original way :joy:. Ended up with about 12 grams of the keef and going to make a nice hash ball :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Appreciate that Brother MoBilly, 1 down and 2 more to go. Lucky for me they’re autos and one is 1/2 a plant after my torturous training was over :joy:

2 Likes