Oh my god I love old timers they are always coming thru with the best stuff

Just got done on a trip in Oregon seeing an old bud and he gave me a care package seeing as I’m starting to grow mad love right here

35 Likes

That’ll keep you busy awhile lol.

5 Likes

Nice haul, are most of them fems ? Or is the GG4 crossed to something?

2 Likes

That’s for sure man :grimacing:

2 Likes

Thanks man and I’m pretty sure it’s pure gg4 he’s real anal about keeping his plants pure unless he’s crossing

2 Likes

What 50 is getting st is the fact that gg4 is a clone. So the only pure gg4 seeds can be fems.

4 Likes

Thanks man I’m still kinda a nube but I’m going to have to give him a call a check now

3 Likes

Sorry you guys about all that just got off the phone and he let me know he mixed it with a purple Afghan Thankyou all I appreciate all the knowledge

6 Likes

Holy crap! That is enough seeds to keep you growing for along time.

4 Likes

That could be one good ass year :smiling_imp: or a decade :joy:

7 Likes

I’m definitely an “old timer” but I sure don’t have that caliber of stock. Count your blessings and grow that shit brother!

7 Likes

Ya I’m more than blessed. I’m excited about the train wreck boy or girl I’ll be happy with them😂 and thanks man, dudes like 70 something tho he’s been growing for 44 years one of the coolest people I’ve had a pleasure meeting

7 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:

10 Likes

I rarely get that stoned. My lungs like to make me die a bit, but I find my ways with edibles.

Damn I wish I had a seed stock like that. One day when I get my grow belt finished to the point I’m comfortable breeding. I’ll be starting fresh though from landrace when the time comes. I want to make a strain all my own no one else can claim they had a hand in.

3 Likes

Holy crap gotta love old buddy’s

2 Likes

Hey you guys I have no idea what’s going on but everyone love everybody okay E.l.E okay no need for mean words can’t we all just get a bong. :heart:

5 Likes

I’m gonna go ahead and clean it up for you…

Continue on with your thread sir

Moderator Note -Nothing against @OniTenshu or @2tokejoke But the thread detailed and I just fixed the track, please keep your beefs in the Beef thread or through pms, thanks

1 Like

It’s what I hope they do soon. I snapped back as I don’t appreciate being called a liar. I get confused sometimes as I’m mentally disabled. I don’t like being made fun of for my issues

4 Likes

And noone will… not here anyway, we have your back, grow on

5 Likes

@OniTenshu

:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes