OHGrow21666's Dank Dungeon

Hey everyone! So I’ve been here for the last few years lurking around and making various comments here and there (and I’m pretty sure I was a lurker here back in the day too. I was 11 years old in 04 so I can’t remember everything). Today is the day that I take the leap and start to document my grow. I’ve been growing for 3 years and I’ve always grown in organic soil. I grow in soil for a bunch of reasons mainly ease of use and the fact that I grew up watching subcool so from the jump I’ve been looking into organics. Although I am younger I tend to stear towards more classic strains. I’m not with the hype.
My set up consists of
2x Mars hydro 39x39inch grow tents
1x Mars hydro ts1000
1x Mars hydro fc 3000
1x cool grows 2.5x2.5 foot grow tent
1x marshydro ts600
1x cool grows 2x2 foot drying tent
They are all connected with 1 ac infinity 4inch inline fan and filter. I’m also running budget clip on fans for circulation.
I’m in recycled soil mostly but I did just mix up some peat,compost, and rice hulls (still cooking)
For nutes and additives I use
Dr.earth amendments flower girl and tomatoe and herb(flower and veg)
Build a soil craft blend
Recharge
Neem oil
Worm castings
Compost (sometimes build a flower)
And I’ve got well water.

Right now in my grow, in MH1 I’ve got 3 critical hog(THseeds) 1 cherry pie (random bag seed) 2 mystery machine (freebie from James loud)1frenvh macaroons(THseeds). These girls just got flipped I to flower on 6/10.
MH2 I’ve got 3 purple punch(bag seeds) 1 underdawg og (Thseeds) and 1 critical HOG (thseeds) these girls are almost done they were flipped on 5/10.
Veg I’ve got one French macaroons mom in the 5g bucket 2 alien Bubba (LA Plata) 3 bubble gum (thseeds) 3 shitty clones of the underdawg og (thseeds) and 2 purple punch clones that I’m going to monstercrop (first set of clones died). Also a mushroom kit my daughter got me for Father’s day

My whole goal getting into this was to grow the best stuff I could with what money I had available (father of 3) so my seed selection has been geared toward cheaper seeds from reputable breeders. That is also the case for my equipment set up as well.
What the future holds for this grow is finishing off what I’ve got going on I’m MH1 and MH2 then running the alien Bubba and bubble gum in 5g buckets (growing the the biggest plants I have so far.)and running my first monocrop of the French macaroons in 5g pots (with limited veg time). So pull up a seat and feel free to comment. (I’m in prohibition land so this is the only time I get to talk about this)

39 Likes

Nothing wrong with that! At least you aren’t paying for ‘hype’… :+1:
Cool setup & you have a ‘guardian cat’ on the job too.

I’ll follow along :+1:

Cheers
G

16 Likes

Thank you! Yeah phelix is the reason why there will be cat hair in most of my pictures but hey it sure beats PM or mites! Being from prohibition land it’s hard to discern between who’s good and who’s stealing who’s genetics since I’m so far out of the loop but hey it keeps me on my toes I suppose. Thanks again!

11 Likes

W-E-L-C-O-M-E!!! However belatedly, GREAT to have you in da Haus, or Basement. Practical approach to our Hobby, smart, indeed. Since @Gpaw got here first, I know he cleared a spot in that far right corner for me (THANKS, BRO!!) Continued success, take care, stay safe, and be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Hey hey thank you so much! I’ll try my hardest to give you guys (and girls) some killer content to absorb!

3 Likes

If you have a seat open near @misterbee and @Gpaw I’ll load up a bowl and cop a squat. I grew out some Cherry pie on my first grow. I’m looking forward to seeing what shape yours takes. Mine was squat, with very tight node spacing. She had some beautiful late fade colors too.
Much luck.
:pray:

5 Likes

Hey thank you for the support! It’s very much appreciated! The “cherry pie”(random bag seed) that I’ve got unfortunately took a turn for the worse a few weeks ago. Every other plant just got healthier in my garden when it happened so I think I under mixed my soil. It’s got alot of space between nodes too. I thought it was a male for the longest but it’s getting little buds and white hairs poking out finally. I decided to keep it around and see what comes of it. The bag it came from was some really good stuff. Since it got all out of wack I didnt clone it either so it will be a one and done. But hey if the bud comes out okay even with the plant being sickly I will look into some seeds in the future! I’ve been following you for a while so thank you for even looking in my direction hahaha

5 Likes

Loving the “Wall of Force”! :grin: :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks. I’m glad to be along for the journey.
:v::wink:

2 Likes

Couple of mushrooms coming up! These things are pretty neat. Only a few days after soaking g the medium these babies sprouted

6 Likes

I’m no photographer but here aare my girls in MH2.
On the left and middle are the purple punches on on the right is the critical HOG and underdawg og. I was planning the chop about July 15th but they are looking like maybe the 10th will be the day? I’ll keep checking with my 60x loup and keep yall updated.

14 Likes

Also this run was strictly flowered by top dressing build a soils build a flower and craft blend. I am very pleased with the results. I bought more craft blend but the build a flower is pricey right now (I know about the 25% off sale this weekend) so I’m thinking I’ll buy some down the road in enough time to flower out the 2 alien Bubba and the 3 bubble gums. The girls in MH1 got a little top dressing with the last of the bag a few weeks ago. Just enough for a boost nothing sustainable.

3 Likes

12 Likes

So here’s what’s growing on. The pictured got jumbled but I got to use my wife’s phone so the pictures are alot better.
MH1 the cherry pie has bounced back really well! It’s super green and the nugs looks good! The 3 critical HOG look good and are developing well same with the mystery machines and the French macaroon. They got thier final feeding today 5T of the dr.earth flower girl.(watered in with recharge) They are due to chop about half way through august.
MH2 is ready to chop! I’m going to let it go another week or so to fully ripen. The biggest purple punch smells like grape fruit snacks.the other 2 purple punches smell similar but not as defined. The underdawg OG has a lack luster smell. It’s there and fragrent but what it smells like I’m not sure. The critical HOG has pretty big nugs but also has an undefined lack luster smell. It’s going to be my best crop yet for sure!
Veg is going well the 3 bubble gum got topped. The alien Bubba are still catching up to the bubble gum not that they are topped. I’m trying to achieve an even canopy more so than a ton of bud sites. The 3 underdawg og clones are chugging along. They are getting bigger and healthier. The 2 purple punch monster crop clones are rooted and in the solo cups. I’m just waiting for reveg.(they are clones of the one that smells like grape fruit snacks) finally the French macaroons mom is due to clone here in the next week or so. After I take clones I’m going to chop the rest down to save on room.

7 Likes

Today I watered MH2 for what will be the last time. After it drys it will get the chop! Probably Sunday if I had to guess. The Veg tent got worked on pretty hard today. I took clones of the big French macaroons mom that I had in the corner. I took 16 clones which is the max for my dome. I used clonex gel and soaked the jiffy pods in the clonex solution. My heating mat is set to 82. I’ve never taken more than like 8 clones before. This should be interesting. I’m okay at cloning. I’ve done it successfully to be confident in this big of a round. However I have killed off a bunch of cuttings. The good thing is I only need 10 to root. 9 for a “sea of green” mono crop and 1 as a mom

3 Likes

Hey hey happy 710! So today its it’s big day! MH2 got the chop. I trimmed all fan leaves off and hung the plants whole. For a slow dry and dry trim. These buds are the frostiest I’ve grown for sure. Big shout out to Build a soil for thier craft blend and build a flower I. Pretty impressed! Sorry I don’t have any pictures. My wife has been having g contractions for the last few hours we dropped the kids off at thier grand parents and ran home to make sure my girls are good for the next few days. There might be some thirsty girls when I get back but everything else should be good. I topped off some of the girls with a little water and recharge just to hold them over for a real watering in a few days. Having a 710 baby is looking like it isn’t going to happen but 711 is a pretty good birthday too haha
MH1 is looking good all the girls are at day 30 of flower and they are starting to frost up.
Veg is looking good too! I re moistened the little pink oyster mushroom pack I have in there and I’m getting a new cluster. I can tell the girls love it because since that new cluster has come out it seems as though the girls shot up with the extra co2. Now I have a few vents opened and it does t really go above let’s say 74 76 maybe so I wasn’t sure how well the added Co2 would help but it looks like it’s working.

4 Likes

I ferment my wine right in front of my air intake to the Green Room. Oh yeah, it works. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey sorry for another text only update. My phone took a shit a few weeks ago and my wife gave birth to our daughter the other day so I haven’t gotten a new one.
MH1 the tent with the 3 critical HOG 1 cherry pie bag seed 2 mystery machine and 1 French macaroons. All in 5g plastic pots in soil. They are starting to fade. The humidity has been pretty low and I don’t have a humidifier. I’m worried about terps evaporating away.The 3 critical HOG are tied up like they are in an S&M show. I’ve never had plants fall over themselves like this. I’ve got coat hangers suspended over the plants and the branches are tied to them. This makes it real difficult to move around in the tent. Good thing I’m not growing any more out after this. Everything is looking pretty good though just abit dry.
MH2 I transplanted the 3 bubble gum and 2 alien bubba’s into 5g pots and hit the roots with recharge. I also topdressed 1/3cup of dr.earth Veg. These girls are already pretty big and my light is underpowered for the tent so I’m going to flip to flower on August 1st after I cut clones from each of them.
Veg I’ve got 15 rooted French macaroons clones in solo cups. I’m going to pick the best 10. Run 9 in 3g pots and keep one as a mom. I also have 2 purple punch reveg clones that are also in solo cups and 3 underdawg OG clones that are getting up potted to 1g pots here in the next day or 2.
I’ve got the 3 purple punch 1 critical HOG and 1 underdawg OG all trimmed and jarred up and curing. This has been my best run yet. All the nugs are covered in trichromes and are super terpy. They dried for 14 days and got a dry trim. Humidity was between 50 and 60 and temps were about 67f.
Next update will have pictures for sure! I just need to get a new phone. Thanks to everyone who took the time to read this. I know it isnt as exciting as it would be with pictures but hey shit happens.
Take it easy OHgrow21666

4 Likes

4 Likes

Okay finally a proper update!
MH1 has the 7 girls in flower. The 3 critical HOG are the onones tied up on the right. They are falling all over eachother.the one on the back left is the cherry pie. That plant really suprised me. It looked really shitty before I flipped it to flower. I never figured out what went wrong. My guess is I just didn’t mix the soil well enough. Now she is one of the best looking g plants with the most resin forming. The 2 mystery machine are finishing up just fine and the 1 French macaroons is looking like a strong finisher as well.
MH 2 got clipped and flipped today. They got fed 1/3c veg and 1/3c bloom amendments then top dressed with compost yesterday or 2 days ago I can’t remember. The 3 big ones are bubble gum and the 2 smaller are the alien bubbas. The short one in the middle is stacked super heavy. It’s small but I’m expecting it to preform well. I’ll probably end up putting it on a create once the bubble gum start thier stretch.
Veg I transplanted the 10 best looking French macaroon clones into 1g pots 2days ago. Ones going to be a mom the other 9 are going into 3g pots and flipped as soon as MH1 is jarred up. The 2 reveg purple punch are growing slow as shit. I don’t like monster cropping but I’d hate to have lost that strain. The 3 big girls in the back are underdog OG. I’m not sure what I’m going to do with them yet. I’m smoking a jar of that stuff now and it’s cool but nothing special. I won’t be cloning those girls. I may run them and one of the purple punch when MH2 is done then I can take the clones I just took of the bubble gum and alien OG, veg them out and make those girls monsters. Then throw them into MH1 after the French macaroons mono crop is done.
That’s my update as of now. I got a new phone that has 3 cameras on it now I’ve got to figure out how to use it.
Take it easy yall!
OhGrow21666

5 Likes