Ohio Classics Dumpster Lemon G Deathstar Illudium

I’m new to this site. I typically post on fb but I Got these beauties and wanted to share

25 Likes

Got a few threads about Ohio strains now :eyes: perhaps a merge is in our future. Welcome!! :purple_heart:

7 Likes

Ermergerd!
You have my full and undivided attention.

I bet @douggyfresh420 @emeraldbullfrog would like to see this.

8 Likes

Ohio against the world!

I’d say those are the big 4. I’ve never seen anything that can compete with the best of the best that went around central Ohio from like 2008-2018

3 Likes

Niiiice dude, i have em all as well. Im also going to be getting a cutting of the Ohio afghani mango in a week or so. Ohio been putting out the :fire: for a long time

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @InterstellarGenetics.

1 Like

Whole E Sheeeeit what a way to make an entrance! Welcome to OG @InterstellarGenetics! I’m sure that you’ll make a lot of friends here by showing off these grows :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: lotsa people have been talking about Ohio’s heirloom strains lately, seems you’re living in the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow :rainbow: :money_mouth_face:

Thanks for heads up @AppalachianBiscuits ! I bet good ol’ @Papalag will be interested in catching this thread as well

Peace :frog:

3 Likes

Awesome! Welcome my friend! Some great stuff there! Looking forward to seeing them throw down for you :facepunch:t2:

1 Like

Very nice line up
@Mr.greenbee you may like to see this one

1 Like

Oh I noticed it I’m getting things back in order now. I know a couple people I need to try and get these from I would hate to miss the chance

2 Likes

I’ve always wanted true death star

4 Likes

Me too I’m pretty sure they got it figured out now who the real one.

Nice line up. I’m growing out some s1’s of the deathstar at the min so will be keen to see how they line up in comparison. That’s some collection, wow

2 Likes

Welcome to OG :raising_hand_woman:t3:
Even if you are from Ohio :rofl:

@G-paS from Michigan

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

1 Like