Ohio Dumpster

I graciously recieved a supposed cut of the heirloom Ohio dumpster from a fellow OG’r. Im not sure if he wants to be named, so he shall remain anonymous for now, but told him id gladly start a grow log for this plant. Hes looking to have it verified and i never grew it back in the day, so if anyone has experience with this cut, please feel free to chime in. I only got to smoke this strain once or twice, years ago, so dont remember much about it, except it was extremely dank tasting and a bit leafy, but frosty with purple and blue hues.
I recieved the clone yesterday and transplanted it into some coco loco and gave it a light feeding of canna a+b, and rhizo. Im so glad to have met some amazing and generous people on this forum to help me bring all these amazing Ohio strains back into the spotlight.

45 Likes

This should be interesting. Hopefully your donator will chime in.

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

That’s really awesome, will be following to see how it flowers!

4 Likes

Pulling up a seat, this should be fun.

4 Likes

Here is some folklore for yall

21 Likes

hell yes brother @douggyfresh420, i love to see an OH legend in action

this has immediately shot to the top of my most anticipated grow to keep an eye on

peace :frog:

6 Likes

Man I would be reversing at least a couple branchs on that for seeds.

8 Likes

:eyes: definitely watching

3 Likes

Appreciate you all tagging along for the Journey. It’s crazy to think, a few years ago i joined these forums, trying like hell to find a legit cutting of Deathstar. I’ve only ever heard of these other ohio elite heirloom strains, but now within a matter of a few months I have all the major ones. I think the Dumpster is probably the most sought after of them all though. If this girl checks out, I’ll be spreading the love far and wide!!!

13 Likes

Hells ya! I am not even an Indica guy but I would love some fem seeds of Dumpster for breeding. I did find a place to buy Seeds for Deathstar.

4 Likes

Here’s a few images i pulled off an old thread.

15 Likes

I’ve been trying to get away from Indicas, but i keep getting all this sleepy time fire thrown my way. No way i can say no lol

10 Likes

I know the feeling Im a Sativa guy who has more hybrid and indica seeds than I do sativas lol

4 Likes

wish i could like this x1000, i’m all out for the day so here ya go instead :green_heart: :frog:

5 Likes

Quick update. Shes been stretching out and seems to like her new home in some coco.

11 Likes

I’d like to follow along. That lore post was great. I’m curious to see how this grows out.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard. Im talking to a gent on another forum thats been growing it for 15+ years so hopefully he can help me out along the way. Already gave me some good pointers on growing it.

10 Likes

When I first started into the thread I thought it may have stemmed from lore down in the meigs county Ohio area. Which is where I grew up. This will be a fun thread. I love weed with lore attached. Like the old Meigs Co Gold. Adds a new level of excitement to the grow. Cool stuff bro.

3 Likes

Ohios been putting out the fire for a long time!!! To this day, nothing can hold a candle to the Ohio deathstar i used to get. Stuff was so loud, it was ridiculous. I have the lemon g and illudium and they are also both phenomenal in their own ways. I’ve had a Deathstar plant foing for a couple of rounds now, but still cannot 100% confirm it to be the real deal cut i used to get. Maby an s1 or close relative to it, but unfortunately it loses a lot of its stench while drying. Just put some into cure so we’ll see how it turns out, but im going to run a different cut to see how it compares

9 Likes

I feel that way about the Cleveland area Sensi-Star & Skywalker around 2002-2003. I still wonder if that SS was used to make Deathstar (never had DS) as that cut definitely got around.

4 Likes