Ok I made a few changes

Good day,
My lab has undergone a few changes since the last time I posted, I have 3 chambers, 1 2x2, 1 3x3, and 1 4x4. In the 2x2 I have Dos si Dos OG by original sensible seeds, and in the 3x3 I have wedding cake by original sensible seeds, and zkittles that were freebies. All the seeds were provided by Herbies Head Shop. The lights that I’m using in the 2x2 are Likesun from Amazon, I’m using 2 of them with a draw of 115w each, and I use them primarily for seeds and early growth. The lights that I use in the 3x3 and the 4x4 are HLG 300 rspec and the HLG 600 rspec. The nutrients I use are general organics go line.

14 Likes

Inside the 2x2

9 Likes

3x3

8 Likes

6 Likes

My 4x4 is under construction, all setup with filters and extraction, I’ll hang the 600 when seedlings are ready.

8 Likes

The 3x3 is connected to ducting into a Y connection that’s able to filter the air from both the 3x3 and the 4x4. The 2x2 has its own fan and filter.

4 Likes

3x3 chamber

14 Likes

Nice setup up Cory! :clap:

There is a mod you can do (down the road) to the light in the 3 x 3 if heat buildup is an issue.

Do you have a dampers to adjust the the air flows?

You are going to do some nice work in there brother :sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Hey,
My fans are connected to dimming switches, environment is slight neg air pressure.

5 Likes

Nice looking plants man. Im jealous of your setup ! Wish I had 3 tents running. Those hlg’s look sweet. Looking forward to the show.

3 Likes

So it’s been approx a month since I last checked in, my 2x2 is now housing a few clones and a lone mother I’m starting, both are dos si dos og.

5 Likes

My 3x3 has the wedding cakes and the zkittles, they’re doing quite good and have been flowering for just under 30 days

7 Likes

Nice lookin plants. Good job man.

1 Like

So my 4x4 houses a 21 gallon tote w do’s si dos og, I’m going to select a few clones from these seeded plants, I also have a small potted GG auto in there, I had to add some some sulfate mag after the transplant to get some of the green back, I’m gonna trigger them around the 15th of December.

11 Likes

Ok guys here’s an update of the 4x4 after 16 days.

8 Likes

Here’s the 2x2 vegging area, there’s a do’s si dos and two chemdawgs

7 Likes

And here’s the 3x3 with another 20 days or so to go…

12 Likes

12 Likes

What size pots are you using in the 3x3?

I think they are 2 gallon pots… could be wrong though.

2 Likes