Ok I'm a screw up

Ok so my year has been well… interesting
I lost a bunch of plants to mites, my electric line went down and almost started a fire and lots of plants died for various reasons
The Romulan grapefruit I planned to hit with vietnamese\romulan pollen died
I THINK I hit one of the clones in the tent with some vietnamese\romulan pollen
It may have gotten pollenated by a dancehall plant I had to move in there…but it’s not likely
At any rate one clone made seeds in one cola and I pulled them
They will hopefully be romulan grapefruit
Crossed with vietnamese\romulan
I germinate them and they are in jiffy cups now under CFLs and doing fine
I have more Romulan grapefruit clones and will flower their moms and hit them with vietnamese\romulan pollen then flower the clones and hit them with pineapple thai pollen
I made lots of pineapple thai buds and some dancehall buds and seed from both of those varieties

8 Likes

There’s no screw ups, only mastery in patience.

16 Likes

It sounds like the worst is behind you. Now strap yourself in and get ready for all the success coming your way!

Just curious, what do you call a Vietnamese/Romulan Grapefruit x Pineapple Thai?

9 Likes

Goals should be flexible :+1:

If it was easy everyone would do it.

10 Likes

Hey I don’t know?
Vietrom thai? Asia fruit salad?
Gulf of Bong kin?

5 Likes

12 Likes

Here’s my babies…I think half vietnamese\romulan
The strain was from instag,8ter
And were one eight Romulan
Crossed with Romulan grapefruit

6 Likes

It took me three years of mistakes to get where you are.

1 Like

Thanks…for that…often I just wind up doing stuff I know better than because I’m tired and not paying attention…

2 Likes

Perhaps a Mai Tai ? I’m jus sayin!

2 Likes

Sounds delicious

This is a great name for this cross.

1 Like

Each of these cracked me up more than the last. Keep that thunder rolling.

Not hilarious, but apt. I like it.

A plant by any other name would still smell like weed, but I think there’s real potential here.

1 Like

Nah my friend, nothing can beat losing starting back crosses bred from 20 years ago and over 100 seed strains collected from all over the globe during that time that foolishly wasn’t vac sealed to be protected from a broken water line from an ice maker that went bust…

1 Like

So how about Willies breakfast or
Black grapefruit
Mcnamara’s nightmare

1 Like

Ho chi minh’s revenge

1 Like

Not American, had to look this one up. Thank goodness this man went on to have an illustrious career and sleep easy at night. Man, history is grizzly.

Black grapefruit sounds pretty hardcore.

You could always name it in Klingonese to drive hardcore trek fans to madness.

4 Likes

We have Starwars names for strains. Jabbas stash, Skywalker OG and a few others so why not star trek??
Spocks OG or vulkan grip :rofl:

2 Likes

Green Roddenberry

@Trowertripper, sorry to hijack but look at all the hype about your upcoming successes!

4 Likes

Ok my.mistake its
Pretty clear these were accidentally crossed.with my CBD STRAIN dancehall from reggae seeds…
Not Vietnamese black

2 Likes