Ok mistakes were made

I am still trying to make feminized Romulan grapefruit seeds.
Apparently I was a dumass and used to much sts spray and damn near killed one female that was my clone off the original plant. I had another that I only sprayed a couple times by accident
and it seems to have produced pollen. I put some in a baggie with a drying pack and tried in on a mom that was popping white pistils
I’m flipping the moms of the other two phenos an will put the pollen on em
The clones from the second and third phenos are in the tent and seem to be doing well despite the fact that it nearly killed my pineapple thai seedlings
The number two original Romulan grapefruits clone that had pollen is now being re-vegged so I can cut some clones from her and try the sex change again if the moms don’t produce seeds
So…in time I will succeed.

15 Likes

Good luck and grow on! Will be following

All you can do is keep climbin’ that Mountain, Bro, Trial and Error (or NOT), I have faith that you’ll be successful, stay in the fight. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Yea, it’s not a rare strain or anything like that but I like it and wanted to learn how to do it…will keep trying
One thing I like is that the strain bounces back and is easy to work with, clone and revegg

2 Likes

Not sure if you’re active, but I think I killed one of mine today I walked to it looking almost all dead. Arms and top fell down it looked sad and didn’t want to drink. Is this what happens when you spray before the due date (5bdays) I also sprayed twice on the last time. An hour apart I thought I was being smart but it might of been dumb af

Is this what usually happens when plants get over sprayed with STS ?

1 Like

I never saw one do that…so I doubt thats the cause