Okie Trae's Garage Grow round 3 - CMH Edition

Modified my garage grow area this run. Dropped it from a 15x20 open room to a 8x13 room. It got to be pretty expensive cooling and lighting the whole garage

*Lamps
2 pair - luxx clone leds for seedlings
3 - 315w sun systems lec
1 - 500w Growers Choice Master Pursuit
*Medium: Roots organics Soilless
*Nutrient line - Botanicare pro blend, OG Biowar nute,root,foilar packs.
Seeds
5 - Platinum OGRE (Hermetic Genetics)
6 - Vixen (JinxProof)
6 - Go Time x Sherbert (JinxProof)
5 - Banana Mac (gifted from friend )
5 - Sins Mac (gifted from friend)

Started soaking Seeds 12/31/20
Into Root Riot plugs 1/1/21
Under Luxx lamps with heading mat same day.
Temps 78* RH 85-90%

18 Likes

Oh Boy!!! We Have Beans :slight_smile: I am so with you

plant lots

all the best and be safe

Dequilo

2 Likes

Currently in the process of finishing up the room. Adding a table 12’ long by 4 wide down the middle with trays and drainage. Will hang the 4th lamp when the seedlings are ready for HID. Have to finish putting up the rtype and hanging more panda film

9 Likes

Appreciate ya! This ones gonna be fun. The most plants I’ve ran at once. Baby due in may, had to pull of one more run before my attention is directed elsewhere

4 Likes

Nice My Friend you are a grower after my own heart :slight_smile:

more space more light more beans

grow on my brother

Dequilo

3 Likes

we have some life, 2 days later.

6 Likes

baby pictures :slight_smile: it makes me feel like family

be safe and stay free

Dequilo

4 Likes

I love taking photos of my babies early days, all the way up to chop… gardening keeps me centered… and out of trouble… I spend about 4 hour a day minimum with them.

7 Likes

So, out of all 28 seed. My 5 from hermetic genetics, the platinum ogre are duds. All 5. 100 bucks down this sheeter. Oh well, ya live ya learn. Gonna make due with the others, and add some clones to fill in the room about the 2nd week of veg

7 Likes

Out of the dome and into cups. Have to say the sins and banana mac that popped are developing roots at a ridiculous rate. Wish I would have gotten pictures last night but it was pretty late. Starting a new job today, so I won’t be able to do as much with them or the room today

7 Likes

The fun begins. Got a decent temp and rh. Still covering from time to time with domes. Growing quick, when I pulled the plugs and dropped them in cups, the banana and sins mac had some outrageous roots popping out. Very impressed with the root riot plugs. Gave the roots a dusting of xtreme gardening azos and recharge. They love it. Gonna let build some roots in the cups for a week or 2 if possible before going to 1 gals. Im really leaning towards a 1 gal or 3 gal run. Since this is a coco/perlite medium run with that will eventually have 25 plants. I figure the less medium i can get away with the better. Obviously im not shooting for monsters with a plant count like this. Aiming to pull a quality yield with tons of resin for concentrates. If anyone has any advice or tips, im open to suggestions. These will go 2 nodes and a flip.

8 Likes

Along for the ride :slight_smile:

1 Like

Appreciate ya barry

2 Likes

This looks good! :sunglasses: :+1:

I’ll tag along.

Cheers
G

1 Like

Gpaw, I appreciate that sir

2 Likes

The babies are thriving. I missed the excitement of the seedling stage. Watching them climb towards the light, the first set of bright green fans starting to appear.

I should mention, I use optic foliar transport in my foilar, so lights on spraying is not an issue. Highly recommend it.

4 Likes

The more familiar I got with that Infinity controller the more I loved it. :heart_eyes:

The power consumption (level 4 and down) is crazy low.

Cheers
G

2 Likes

I agree, It took me a while to get used to, with the settings and alarms. Its worn on me over a year, absolutely love it, and when finances allow, ill be getting a second. Around 400cfm for 6" fan, which is perfect for my current space of 96sq ft 12x8… My only issue now is where to position the 4th lamp… Its a 315w lec from sunsystems like the other two 315s. I was thinking of maybe making a triangle shape with the 500w in the center on the bottom row.
x
x x x
315 500 315
with 3 ft gaps…

trying to run 25 plants in here…

the 500w has a flower footprint of 4x4 and a veg of 5.

not sure why my top x isnt over center but yea, you get the idea

Yup, love the Infinity controller myself :wink:

4 Likes