Okie Trae's Garage Grow round 3 - CMH Edition

absolutely… I really need to find me a light controller that will work with both the sun systems and growers choice brand lamps… all on 240v

1 Like

The good

And some bad :-1:

There’s always a seedling or 2 that just done start off on the right foot. Not sure whats up with em, maybe too many nutes or over saturated root riot plugs. Either way I’ setting them away from the light for a bit and cutting off their water for a day

3 Likes

Update*** Culled the two burned up seedlings… not gonna waste time, soil, or space… clones will make up for the gap

2 Likes

Some thriving, some not.

Got some lame news this am.

The buddy I was planning on going commercial with has been visiting my clone and genetics guys making deals behind my back for his buddy. All my deals with local shops I’ve mentioned, he’s also contacted them to get the same deals for his friend. This deals not looking so promising now. Kinda pissed about it.

7 Likes

Sorry to hear that.
Probably best to find out about him now rather than down the road…

Cheers
G

5 Likes

big facts… if i cant trust someone, i cant work with them. Rarely am I friends with them. I’ve learned with age, that you have to be able to trust the people around you… if you cant, you will probably find out why the hard way… I love a small circle

7 Likes

Made me some drip rings ththat seat in the middle of the grow pots. Tired of fungus gnats and I will try anything to eliminate the. Each stages buckets will be fitted with drip rings, fed by 2 500gph pumps in a 50 gal res once they hit week 2 veg. Will be running 2 2 minute drips to start off.

5 Likes

Decided to pop 20 more seed. Some of the seedlings going now just aren’t gonna make the cut, don’t need any runts in this litter.

4 Likes

@tc198414 Decided to pop 20 more seed.

what great idea I think I may have to do just that also :slight_smile:

all best in your grow and be safe

Dequilo

3 Likes

If you do, make sure to tag me in the post so I can follow and learn my friend.

1 Like

Added some more plizants yal.

And here’s the real shit that happens in a garden pic that most growers hide ! Yep folks always always always have a backup ph pen on hand. Mine bit the shatter. Was off by atl3ast 2.0 plus! My 6.2s were actually 8.2s. Ya live ya learn. Hopefully a new grower sees this shit. Whats great about these plants? They’re resilient as feck. Peace be with yal

16107482301642416396915754389147|500x500

3 Likes

Also tested other lights. With only 2 lamps i have plenty coverage and intensity. With 4, im gonna grow a Forrest. Now that 42 seed are growing, might as well fire em all up in a week or 2

6 Likes

@tc198414 I saw you plant beans so I planted beans so I am along for the ride :slight_smile:

looks as if it is going to be a good one

all the best and grow well

Dequilo

2 Likes

heres to successful grows my friend @dequilo!!! :vulcan_salute:

45 and counting. Whats going on here? Lol my bro hooked me up with a Maxx stomper and purple sunset #9 cuts

6 Likes

Nice I just pulled 30 cuts out of the water of five strains and put 66 in cloners

all Blue and Black which is Blue Tahoe by BlackBerry Diesel :slight_smile:

no need to count other things as this is a non grow state :wink:

keep up the good work My Brother

be safe and grow well

Dequilo

2 Likes

Everything looks great!

1 Like

My seedlings are picking back up after a ph pen failure. There are pics a few post up. Theyre recovering nicely tho.

2 Likes

Bad news. The max stomper and purple sunset clones i was gifted today had thrips. Bummer as f. They gone.

So I quarantined the thrip infested clones. Ive seen a couple on every other fan, not all. My question is, can I save em? And how tough are they to treat? I’m using dr zymes, it shows it helps with thrips. If anyone has any advice im all ears. I really really want to keep these for breeding at least if I can save them. Never had thrips in my garden, only fungus gnats.

3 Likes