Old bagseed grow!

Yooo so like over ten years ago before moving outta da house i had little stash of papers, crappy pipes, shit like that and few bag seeds… forgot about that cuz it wasn’t where I kept smoking weed it was like other stuff ended up leaving behind…long story short my mom’s gets electrical work done and the electricity guy finds my old stash bag and gives it to Mom ( haha nark ! ) anyways so funny she calls me to ask if I wanted it… was gonna say dump it but she mentioned the seeds and knows bout my grow… So cuz the best weeds ever typically feom bagseeds i had to pop for fun ! I tried germ them and only got 2 popped outta 9…gonna try to keep postin as it goes along but I have NO CLUE what they are or from where. Just that they are like 10-15years old lmao…

20 Likes

Roll them dice!

7 Likes

Cool! Watching… :tv::popcorn:

6 Likes

14 Likes

They got sulfur treatment, also like using sulfur to watch new growth from older see how’s its going

2 Likes

Good luck buddy hope you find something nice in them beans.

4 Likes

Hope they turn out to be something special :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thanks yall! I’ll wait some to update more in Veg… just riding that journey for now

2 Likes

Looking forward to watching this thread as it progresses. You may have something special with these seeds. Regardless, it’s cool that you are growing them!

3 Likes

I love seeing old bagseed journals, rock on friend!

3 Likes

I’m following, good luck.

2 Likes

I’ll be following this one, gotta love bagseed…

1 Like