Old/Inactive accounts get wiped?

Hey all, just wondering if in the last few months old accounts or inactive accounts were terminated. I had to start a new account because I cannot log into my old one, when I try the password/email hint thing it says there is no such email address registered but yet my screen name, Stevie1durr, is not available.

Is there a new Stevie1durr now? Did I get replaced?

4 Likes

Screen name is still yours lol

As far as the rest, have you tried the forgot password and tried resetting it? Otherwise may need @LemonadeJoe to help you better than we can.

You weren’t suspended, banned or deactivated. You’re technically still an active member, you just havent logged on in a bit

3 Likes

2 Likes

Hey bud, long time no speak. When you get your stuff straightened out let me know as I still have your last fall box :v:

4 Likes

Hey DD, good to talk to you again, sorry I’ve been a no show for so long

1 Like

Thanks for clarifying that for me, I’ll keep trying and will get in touch with LJ if I can’t figure it out

My bad for being gone so long

1 Like

The stevie1durr account says last post may 20, last seen July 28. That’s pretty recent :thinking:

I’m going to have to get in touch with LJ, I tried the recover password link and it says it sent an email but I have received nothing, not 100% sure which email I used but it should be one of two.

I did have my email hijacked on May 24th maybe they messed something up on me, I don’t know

@toastyjakes, can you see which email account is registered to my Stevie1durr account? It should be hotmail.ca I think

I don’t remember making a post in May. Last I remember posting was after my father passed back in March

1 Like

Definitely strange, I can’t see post(s) made in May. Last I can see is you saying you’re sending your address to mrbee April 30…

Then posts before that, sound like you lol :laughing:

yeah, I’m sure I had my account under my hotmail.ca addy but this TEMP account is registered there, they can’t both be. Password recovery is being send to an email but I don’t know where, I’m getting nothing here

Hmm… does sound like someone changed the email linked with stevie1durr…

You got haxors…

Not sure why they would steal my Overgrow account though, start your own ffs

I guess if anyone deals with Stevie1durr in the immediate future, just be wary until I get things straightened out

1 Like

welcome back

1 Like

The moderators are not able to view your email address.

We can see if there was an attempt to update or change certain preferences, however, such as an attempt to change an email address. Looking at that, I do not see any attempts to update your email address as having been made …

I did send a password reset request to the email address that you have on file. Check your spam folders or any blacklisting options in your email client, as well.

2 Likes

Not sure what’s going on then, maybe @LemonadeJoe can help me figure it out. There is nothing in any of my inboxes, junk folders etc. I only use a couple of emails regularly and for the most part only one, but that email is now registered to this TEMP account, I don’t know what other email I would have registered the account with.

What I do know for sure is that the password reset links are not coming to my email, where they are going I have no idea

I also know I am who I say I am and would really like my account back rather than starting fresh lol

1 Like

thank you, sorry to be away so long

1 Like

Good to see you @Temp! Glad everything is ok.

1 Like

I wondered were you went Stevie

:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like