Old & New Strains x IEF + Autoflower x's

Here are some of my photo plants.

IEF Bx2 male will pollinate Supa Freak, Guerilla Gold 2, Blackberry Kush, Frisian Duck, Freezeland, and Serious 6

These pictures are a weekish old I’ll get new ones later.

Also in the middle of an autoflower project. 2x Mossy Jem male x C99, MWS, AKR,

Still waiting on AKR to start flowering so a few pistils can get pollinated.

18 Likes

What the IEF? What year Guerilla Gold2? Good Luck.

IEF is Iranian Early Flower Bx2 from oregon green seed which is Iranian Autoflower from greenthumb bx2 regs. I only had 3 seeds left and 2 didn’t make it so decided to pollinate the others with the male.

Guerilla Gold 2 seeds are from 2020

4 Likes

They write
“The Iranian Early Flower contains no ruderalis”.
I dont think so. Surely crossing with ruderalis occurred in nature. But sure, this will good smoke.

You make seeds for outdoor season? GG2xIEF will serious bomb maker.

1 Like

It really isn’t an autoflower. This particular strains stays in veg above 20/4 but anything below and it will flower. So basically it needs to be veged however big you want then put it outside and it will flower “automatically”.

5 Likes

Had to water the plants today so decided to check the pistils with the macro camera on my phone. Here are the results

GG2 (fastest most developed)

One of the tops of BBK

Left is Blackberry Kush and right is GG2

Below are the 2 GG2 I’m not as fond of. I like the shorter one. Anyways things could change.

Nicely pollinated

8 Likes

Nice looking grow brother.

1 Like

Welcome! Always down to follow an auto grow so tagging along if thats cool.

Not sure how to tag you guys but all are welcome here.

The finale tally is 7 females the rest were male/tossed.

3 Guerilla Gold
2 Frisian Duck
1 Serious 6
1 Blackberry Kush

1 Like

Absolutely stunning plants. You live up to your name! What size tent are you using? How many days do you veg and do you plant directly in the 4 (?) in containers?

Thanks man,

The tent 3’x2’x5’ is a 2 in 1 tent with separator removed. Cheapy no name brand from amazon or ebay honestly I’ll be lucky if it last the entire grow.

12/12 began 3/5/23 unfortunately I didn’t write down when individual plants were started.

The pots were 6x6" round then transplanted into 7x7x8’’ pots for flower

Also forgot to mention I’m using only Down to Earth Vegan Mix dry nutrients throughout veg and flower.

1 Like

Here is the first wave of seeds EDIT: these are Durban Cookies F2 not a cross with jem.

I plan to cross to something with more trichome coverage next grow.

Also as a general update I trashed a male durban autoflower. The two remaining will be for smoke if they are female.

2 Likes

Doubt I’ll ever grow with 1 gallon pots again. The need for water is crazy both autos and photos need watering every 2 days.

Update for the photo’s. Seeds are ripening and the plants look healthy.

Overview of the main 5

Guerilla Gold 2 on left and Blackberry Kush on right

Two Frisian Duck

Here are the two stretchier GG2’s

3 Likes

My stupid land lord wants to do an apartment inspection so the plants have to go. I did just recently bought seeds for the next seedrun so I guess it was luck both good and bad.

Damn that sucks!!!

I was looking forward to hearing more about the Iranian Early Flower. I had ran her in the past outdoors and the longer flowering (september) ones did the best for me. The ones that finished in august got slammed by too much rain had bud rot issues. Great cultivar for breeding short flowering plants. Not sure if Oregon green seed is still producing those seeds last time i check they were out of stock.

Zeppelin - No one knows I grow

Reefer - I just checked for you there are 3 packs of IEF Bx2 on ogs. The GG2 buds went in the freezer for hash making. Nothing else was developed enough to be worth it unfortunately.

It may sound weird but I’m actually glad. A new plan has formed and I’m already germing some seeds for the next round (Auto Duck bx seeds and Bananacane from In house.

1 Like

Thanks @MicroFlowerz . Hope you have a great next round. Keep us posted!