Closed and some pebbles

Until I run out I have decided to send 10 seeds in trade for how ever many you would like to send back. Please pm. If you don’t have any to send back please pay it forward. One condition would be that I would like to see what you get from these seeds. Plants/yields/possible gueses at strain… Those kind of things. Please pm if this is appealing to any of you.

13 Likes

I like seeing this kind of stuff out of new members @misterbee came to the sight with the same style he was quickly welcomed with open arms

Send me your shipping info in a pm @Pawsfodocaws and I’ll send you a little something :wink:

11 Likes

Overgrow is fucking awesome. I dont know what I would do without this site. Met some great people, got some kickass strains and pollen…just awesome. I wish I could donate more cash, but my wallet won’t allow. Love all you og’ers.

9 Likes

Solid, man! I’m getting my soil mix ready!! I have found that adding more perlite keeps the soil loose and keeps me more attentive to the needs of the plants…

3 Likes

Nice man! Thats awesome!

3 Likes

As soon as they get here, they’re planted. My daughter helped mix.

2 Likes

Awesome man!! That is very cool! Can’t wait to see them!

1 Like

I’m all for this my friend I have more than a interest in this but a calling. Thank you again for the awesome service!!!

1 Like

I have room to run some in my journal have a bunch of MTF and BP X,s I can trade.

1 Like

How many would you like? I love to trade! BTW did a germ test on em 8/10 popped

2 Likes

interested in both… @Instg8ter

2 Likes

In Michigan here hit me up on PM for addresses I’ll count what I have.

Here’s my room journal if you wanna see what’s going on

Thanks @Pawsfodocaws look forward Reminiscent taste of the 70’s., let’s see what kinda fire those old beans hold!!

2 Likes

Welcome. And right on!

Right on! Definitely welcome!

100% germ on AKxBP
TBD on MTF Not so good I’ll throw in some extras have 5 on water second day @Pawsfodocaws

1 Like

Mailed standard today.

1 Like

Good deal thank you!

1 Like

Received today, thanks a bunch. If you have a transaction link send it and I’ll give review. Happy 4/20 Enjoy

2 Likes

https://overgrow.com/c/trading-post/trade-feedback/35