Old School Sattys

Old KaliMist
Federation Hawaiian Sativa
Ace of Haze(‘82 Durban x Viet Black x Nevils Haze)

420 watts of chilled pucks
Far red pucks
Exotic board
HLG Deep blue boards
ACInfinity 6” fan and filter
Blumat water system
Gorilla tent 2x4x8

41 Likes

I see you topped them, hope those 8 inches will be sufficient for them :sweat_smile:, are they already in 12/12? Nice setup … Arriba|nullxnull

3 Likes

Yeah gonna probably get hit with pollen. In flower about 10 days now.

3 Likes

Maybe too much veg time, I’m afraid perhaps they might hit that lamp :sweat:, they could stretch 3 x or more, hope I’m wrong, following along … beer3|nullxnull

2 Likes

8ft high tent should have plenty of room

2 Likes

They went in at 12”

1 Like

You have a number of tasty strains going.

2 Likes

We have very similar tastes in strains. I just gave a member here some Ace of Haze x Zacatecas. I grew the Federation Hawaiian sativa and consider it some of the best smoke I ever had. Kali Mist on the other hand was one I always wanted but could never get a hold of. I remember being on probation and I couldn’t smoke. Two of my friends had bought a beautiful bag and smoked a joint of it in front of me. Lol. I was so damn jealous. Just sitting there smelling that spicy incense smoke but not being able to partake.

So how old is your Kali Mist?

5 Likes

I believe it’s from ‘93. Have a buddy who worked with Simon from Serious Seeds across the pond back then.

9 Likes

Damn. Very Impressive.

4 Likes

Day 11

Old KaliMist

Ace of Haze

23 Likes

Satty tent day 12

23 Likes

Oh man, I’m so excited to get them going. It’s been so cold that I decided to wait a few weeks to start them. I was just reading Griot’s post and thought to myself, I think that’s what you just sent. Very cool. Mucho gracias, amigo!

2 Likes

Day 16 of flower

Old Kalimist

Ace of Haze

18 Likes

If it’s kali mist pre 2000 pack, you have a treasure in your hands

Keep backups of your plants, it’s difficult to find better smoke in our days

All the best

7 Likes

It’s from 1993

11 Likes

Gorgeous plants man!

2 Likes

Keep it at least for you Bro and if you can, make and open pollination and spread it, what you have is a real treasure for a lot of growers

I’m a new grower comparing with some people here. But I know those seeds is a real treasure for old respectable growers, because it’s not easy to find this quality actually. The high from this plants is a legend

All the best and happy to see this

5 Likes

Day 19 of flower

‘93 Kalimist

Ace of Haze- crazy stretch, had to break her over lol

25 Likes

Gotta do it my man or she’ll grow outta the tent and hunt you down.

7 Likes