OldG's Garden of Ganja

Hi

I am OldG and am a Canadian medical cannabis user with a grow license. It was pretty easy…I have IBS and that is a reason for a prescription…I said hey doc weed helps…she said that makes sense to me…i will send you to the pot doc…then i asked for a grow license and then i got a Grow Doctor…and he and i have a conversation once a year and he renews my prescription.

I have a 10 x 5 foot 8 bloom room and 6 tents i use for veg and bloom and cuts or whatever.

I will post some of the beauty pics here… I love growing and am blessed to have space and 50 amps to run it.

I am learning the format here i come from another forum. I love the amount of information here…i will be pouring over some of the hash and rosin tech.

I also love hash. I make it about once a month with trim or seed moms or seedy buds that are an oops because i am an ogre in a pollen factory.

Rosin Evolution bags for the win…their 4 bag set is the best i have found for full spectrum clean not green quality hash. I love them.

Glad to have found here…i have been lurking but now i have a spot to show some of the better cultivars i am growing.

And learn how to post pics and such :smiley:

30 Likes

Welcome to OG @OldG You might want to go here and say Hi.
Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

3 Likes

What is up OldG? Good to see you getting out n about!

3 Likes

Subbed
You guys are in for a treat.

4 Likes

hahaha…yes that’s true

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @OldG!

2 Likes

Lol. Love it.

2 Likes

Welcome to the party @OldG !!!

1 Like

Glad to be witnessing this journey.

With that much grow space I can’t wait to see the :gem:'s that you are growing up in there.

2 Likes

Welcome my friend. Am also an ACMPR licensed Canuck. Glad you found your way here, I assure you’ll enjoy it.

2 Likes

Greetings fellow Canuck.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum. You bring great experience with you and we look forward to hearing from you.

2 Likes

Hey! Hey! @OldG What’s shaken’? You’re gonna have a great time here.
Get ready to “Catch!”
Any ??? Just ask “?”
:v: :sunglasses: :pray:

2 Likes

I am going to get some beauty pics going here …in a day or two…

I blame it on the meat hash…there was this contest…7 hills from Freak genetics and Strawnana X blackberry sugarcane (Joti Blackberry hammer X Inhouse Sugarcane)…
I got this one pheno that smells like my sons football pads when he was going through puberty…after a aug 20…3 hour practice…you cant make this shit up…wow FUNKaDelic.

But the hash is a mental couch potato…halleluja…man i love weed…i LOVE growing weed and…knowledge is power…but

a doob needs no knowledge…smoke em if you got em…glad to be here for real !

7 Likes

this is kief hash…i make bubble once a month with a 5 gallon hash washer and rosin evolution bags…Do it right…one time :smiley:

3 Likes

JFC thats beautiful

1 Like

When you make bubble from these buds…well the hash is FIERCE !!!

This is 7-Hills…the meat pheno that i pollinated with my fave of 10 Godbud F3s (pre 2000 godbud).

11 Likes

DANG! @OldG I got my fork and knife in hand. can i get a few slices of the meat hash piled high on a bed of the 7 Hills. looks delicious!! you got a secret desert backing up this main course? :stuck_out_tongue: impressive work!

2 Likes

Bloom Room…Blooming. Adjusting for warmer temps (1200 watts currently operating)

11 Likes

I just shucked the last of my beans from my godbud breeding. A friend gave me godbud beans from his sister…who was a roadie for sound garden in the 90s…Pre 2000 godbud is quite different. :smiley: Bred it with some choice gear…now i shall grow it. What an adventure…worst case scenario you have to make some choice bubble.
Best case…you discover a gut melter…

Oh I have chronic IBS…it is why i got the prescription to grow…and now i persue a delicious…fruity gut melting strain…or 5…

:smiley:

8 Likes