Oldtimer1(ot1) Es.....who's got it

Im wondering does anyone have any of oldtimer1 genetics…preferably es.(nigerian×skunk). I know his haze is out there, which I wouldn’t mind running…if I had the patients…lol… there’s also the esb that’s out there (es×blueberry). But im hunting his skunks…:grin:

10 Likes

@Baudelaire has got that ESB.
https://fdmseeds.com/13-heirloom-strains

6 Likes

I don’t think Ot1 ever released the ES only. We do have ESB f3s available at FDM. Also some ESB x Durban available off-list. Beautiful hybrids, classic pre-OG sativa-dominant varieties. A lot of modern growers have never seen or smoked anything like it. Peace -b420

18 Likes

Any pictures of this cross @Baudelaire and how long is the bloom period on the ESB x Durban it sounds nice :+1:. ?
Gaz

3 Likes

ive been chatting with ot1 over the past week. he does have his own seed biz now. i think.

i used to have esb and es seeds but the fuzz took them too. mo fers.

ill see what i can find out.

cheers
pi

5 Likes

The last I seen he didn’t wanna talk about his genetics…and wished to not be contacted about them…iknow the under ground, used some of his genetics…but ot1 was not behind the breedings…just some of his stuff was used…

1 Like

I don’t think I’ve got any pics of the ESB x Durban, but a here’s some video of a close relative from the FDM Durban Mix collection grown in BC, Canada last year:

7 Likes

well that may well be true. ive known him 22 years. i was his 77 sponsor.

he is losing his eye sight and going blind. that may be part of the problem.

pi

6 Likes

Man…srry to hear that…let him know there’s still people out hear who respects what he done.

1 Like

pimon how you damn the 20

1 Like

hey jb long time no see. hope your doing well. im on fb with sub and sharpi ncga imgc muir and a shit load of others. overgrow reunion page.

3 Likes

sounds ;like a fun place to be …guess thats where ill be

2 Likes

eh? :thinking:

…isn’t that what this place is 'sposed to be! :joy:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Could be? icon_e_confused|nullxnull

1 Like

A guy on IG has a ton of dudes gear svaed from oldtimer1 the skunkiest burnt rubber terps give personally smelled @blueskiesviennaskunk its the real deal

1 Like

No its not…

3 Likes

What??? Not the real deal? You don’t say @Jamescoldflame :rofl::laughing::rofl::laughing: miss you bro! Hope all’s well!!!

2 Likes

Hahaha ha tell Mark I said Hi.
I still have some OT1 gear left from him.
The Strawberry haze went to motr for a repro that never happened, still have the bb and lime left.

3 Likes

Mark don’t even know what a real striped kitty smells like.
He’s never been around them.

Don’t get me wrong still a decent person.

Hey Rey just popped a few cherries…only 4 or so… @Zion …I haven’t forgotten…I still got you B.:v:t5:

2 Likes