OleReynards Shanty Bar 2021

Snowing here today and day off.
Boss lady got tested for the Vid yesterday.

Other than that not bunches going down…
Rest of the ssdd came down and the last mamilk.
Still a mm x nt hanging on .

Other than that watching the wheel go round and round

10 Likes

The two cali yo and two blood orange along with three orange tang 88g13hp males got whacked today.
Got enough spooge to do what I want to do with it.
Now left with another decision what needs gone thru next?
Another six inches and the heris going into their upped tent.

Getting tad tired of running hunting mediocre unfortunately most fall into that category.

17 Likes

Big day tomorrow, the girls get dabbed w/pollen.
No work tomorrow so I need to get this other done.
Chiro appt still aint heard nothing about an mri, really pissing me off.
Fell on my ass at c work in the parking lot yesterday, what a pleasant feeling.
Ass hit the rocker panel, then the step, then the ground, too add insult to injury hit my back on the step when I hit my ass on the ground.
Left work at 1230 yestaday back was spasizmin big time, it did simmer down with a couple jack and cokes, couple bowls, hot shower then a cold pack and a couple more bowls.
Went back today and suffered thru it, glutton for punishment.

Tomorrow’s another day, they say

16 Likes

Would have laughed that shit off in our 20’s. Now, not so much!! Sore for days.

5 Likes

That aint no shit

8 Likes

Yeah in my 20’s I would get up and limp away from a motorcycle accident and keep working with a couple of feet of missing skin and gravel rash, now one slip or fall fucks me up for a week with nerve spasms. I hate ice, my neuro surgeon said one more slip or fall could put me in a wheelchair 5 years ago, every time I slip and fall it flashes through my mind before I hit the deck is this gonna paralyze me. So far so good but everything gets a little worse with each trip.

10 Likes

My dads telling me i need ice cleats like I got my mom some years back.

8 Likes

Mines said the same…and like you cant sit my ass down. So every time I slip that image does appear rapidly…before the actual fall. Gotta have surgery on my neck to replace some disc, to prevent further injury to my spinal cord. But I’m gonna wait this virus out. So until this whole thing clears up…its life on the edge yet still✌🏾

10 Likes

Yeah he also said if I don’t have his operation I will probably end up in a wheelchair anyway, I have cervical DDD and no spinal fluid in my neck to buffer the contact between the spinal cord and the herniated discs. The thought of him separating my spine and cutting all the flesh and muscles out around my spinal cord and then putting a rod in there and screwing each disc to the rod fills me with dread.

My neurologist said, don’t do it unless you can’t stand the pain any longer, as it may cause the same results as not having it done, only quicker lol.

10 Likes

Yeah, I too am missing fluid, in certain parts of my neck. It seems I only have one disc that they plan on replacing…still not happy about that. To be honest it rarely bothers me. But I think it is the cause of the nerve acting up on my legs. But then again I have lower back issues I have too address as well. Which bothers me far more than what the neuro surgeon say what’s more important. My neck. It didn’t start bothering me until they told me about it.

7 Likes

All these genetics and so little time and space is full.
Driving into town today and I spy a yeti that someone out up in their yard made me think of Grendel. Almost a sign, aye

The Heris are sure slow moving, either way end of this month they go to flower.
Orange run should be done end of March.

Anyway back to the yeti /Grendel part of this story.
Grendel which is 86/87 Seedbanks of N8t’s 88g13hp x Kayas Tripleproof Moonshine [blue moonshine x (blue moonshine x blue moonshine)]. Quite possibly some of the first fgens.
This should be a preservation run but I’m not going overboard producing alot of beans. There will be some made thou for sure.
Just having some old blood of the earliest 88g13hp and Blue Moonshine it would be refreshing.
15 beans wish me luck stuffs old I know I took care of them not sure about the previous owner.
I would like to find something exquisite to do with this run?.
Definitely not any of these 88g13hp thats been whored out here there and everywhere.
I’ll have to see what I can pull out of my ass??

Enjoying that mothers milk x Nepali temple as we speak, ok WOW.
Very nice stuff.

17 Likes

Grendel?! It has been too long since I have heard about that cultivar. 2010 or so. You have all of the cool shit. I would love to check out some of the seeds from your limited preservation run if possible. Truly no worries if not. Either way, I wish you well with your run with it brother. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

6 Likes

High OldReynard. I was recently gifted some of your Nepali Temple beans from @Shadey and a couple days after getting them set 5 to sprout in paper towel. These things really want to grow! In under 48 hours they all had tails so got planted in 3" nursery pots with a 50:50 mix of Promix HP and ProMix Veg & Herb so they have some nutes to chew on as they come up. 48 hours later and they are all up but one but it’s pushing and should be up any minute now. Made a little shelf so they could bask under the 400MH behind a couple bigger plants for now.

Just looked a while ago and the last one, ‘E’ came up so that’s 5/5. Hoping the buzz is like I think I remember the Nepalese Temple Ball hash was like back in the day. Late 70s in Calgary was when we used to get it via Montreal.

Anyways I was looking for some info on these. I like to get as much as possible to keep track of things for my breeding experiments and pass on the info to folks I may gift seeds to.

I assume these are regular photo plants?
Straight Nepali Temple or a cross? (I’ve been calling them Nepalese Temple)

You sure got a lot of stuff I’ve never heard of going on. Very interesting.

:peace:

14 Likes

These are mm x nt.
Scissor hash was red if that helps @LabRat, very tasty very stoney just like the last Nepali I’ve smoked.
You’re in for a treat.
Limited info on Everything Motz

Aint seen a whole lot of these planted the one I did was straight up Nepali temple.
Could tell on first hit and the smile directly after.
Definitely will be holding the rest I have for another day.

14 Likes

I’d set all the houses around you on fire for warmth & just take it easy :sweat_smile:

:wink: Maybe watch:

:evergreen_tree:

8 Likes

Trouble is there ain’t many houses around me.

6 Likes

Stank good thing ya spoke up.
I’ll have some for you, you’re probably the only that notices the name.
These will be extraordinarily top notch, I believe.
Like I said it will be nice for fresh blood.

8 Likes

mm x nt?

All 5 are doing well so will be making more seeds of them eventually. Plant ‘C’ is a triploid too. Still have 7 left as well. Will have to make some temple balls the old fashioned way once I get a crop in. Will be hard to wait the 6 months or more to age them properly but I can do that. :wink:

Something like this.

I have a whole bunch of strains to get thru. Some Heirloom Maui Wowie, Cherry Cut Pheno and some Sensi Star. Some Sugar Black Rose Early edition that my buddy grew out that is narcotic as hell soon to be sprouted.

So many strains, so little time. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the info.

14 Likes

Mothers milk x Nepali temple

7 Likes

So not just the Nepali then. Still sounds good. Also looking for Chocolate Thai and mentioned that in the CT thread. Used to get a lot of Thai Stick in Calgary back in the day and was selling them for $20 each. I was a cab driver there and got to know a lot of people in the business. Grew my first buds there in '78 from bag seeds I wish I had now. Maui Wowie, the Thai from a couple seeds I found in the bundles of sticks, some Jamaican Red Hair and a couple Mexican sativa from a brick of what was decent bud for the day. Used to steam those bricks apart so the buds came out looking a lot better and the seeds stayed in them to up the weight in the bags. Mexican pot was pretty decent if grown properly but they way they treated it post-harvest reduced it’s potency and bag appeal a whole lot. Could get kilo bricks for $350 back then.

10 Likes