OleReynards Shanty Bar 2021

Middle plant in this pic is that short haired 88g13hp

16 Likes

Then on the right side would be another Blood orange Cali yo and orange tang 88g13hp

17 Likes

None of the 88g13hp show frost what so ever. Cali yo blinging up

8 Likes

you gonna up the fgen on the cali o? I like the looks of that. And orange is a favorite. I really like orange creamsicle and tangie.

5 Likes

Very limited

6 Likes

I was just driving by and seen the lights on. Looks like enough room to grab a stool at the bar and have a few. Cold ones and rolled ones at the Shanty. I have yet to pop anything I got from you yet @OleReynard,I’ve managed to give or trade half away, but as soon as I finish the testers I’m doing the second half of a cross I wanna do, been thinking about it for 12 years now will come from the left over Device. I’ve been running a MTF I got from @Instg8ter keeping her alive. Very sativa. So twelve yrs of thought,1 year of getting lights back on, and trying to learn as much as I can about chunking pollon .ill call it that for now, cause I’m no breeder yet. Since I thought you might like to see what happens with some of yours I got.

8 Likes

Hell yeah! Turn on the juice and cut the damn thing loose!

:cowboy_hat_face::mask:

6 Likes

Hopefully they went to somebody who’s using them.

What a shame

3 Likes

Aw naw. No shame at all. They are appreciated by all that received, not offered to just anybody either. I don’t know if they will work them , but they will be run by them, so far only 2 traded. I still have 2/3rds really, maybe more, only 2 cherry ak parted, half of device and just a cple of motz cherry. Soon I’ll be popping all the device, looking for a male, keeping a keeper female. And any or all males until l I figure out which one I’ll keep. I’ll never forget the AK47, it will be a forever in my rooms, along side the Bubblegum.which will be project #2. No strain making on it, just finding and keeping the bubblegumiest. And that’s all ready to far in the future for me to think about. I’m not really sure if I get tomorrow.
:v:

5 Likes

Forgot to mention. The genetics I received are worthy to take the place of the beans that went to make another member very happy.
:v:

5 Likes

Yeah @Barefrog’s ‘88g13/hp is nice. I had two phenos and both are impressive in growth, structure, yield, and they have a great flavor. One threw really pretty colors for the bonus. I wasn’t expecting it to be so nice to smoke. I assumed it was more for breeding but not for taste. I’m really impressed with it.

Both phenos have some seeds from one of three haze males I had nearby. I’m looking forward to seeing what comes out of that.

Thanks @Barefrog! Very nice. I got some from @SCJedi about the same time and I’ll try them soon. peace

10 Likes

Stop in anytime well pass one around

7 Likes

I haven’t left the stool yet! You missed me at closing time

6 Likes

420 in the Westcoast need a joint quick!

6 Likes

Day off tomorrow and the lone 8813 thats different than the other two will get some pollen danced on her nasties.
Want to save a tadbit of this orange run pollen and make Herio or Bloody Heri.

Just that one swab of pollen on this orange run, looks good be a few beans.

Snowstorm on the horizon for mid week next, 12"?

11 Likes

You are like a goddamn poet haha. I love it. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

5 Likes

Not at my stool, I’m in short pants, cut off shirt just about to sweat just sitting here. Hey can you point one of those fans my way

5 Likes

Yeah we’re getting that as well, looks like it’s going to be messy, a lot of snow then turning to rain, which means I have to start clearing the drive just before it switches over to rain :angry:

6 Likes

Sunday day off

Planted the:
@Barefrog 8813 73% germed.
Grendel 53% germed so far, got a few (2)tappys showing well see if they grow any the rest are are no shows at this moment.

Honestly, its the best I could expect out of the Grendel 10-20 year old beans and not knowing how they were taken care of when acquired.

I know they got every means possible to getm when going thru my fingers.
Freezer, 3 days max trying to germ then in the trash they go. Thats my protocol.
Fuck it after that point.

Now I’m faced with picking something else in that genre to break out of the freeze.

The Heris, here’s the deal with these.
Got 50/50 will not be furthering the fgen, vigor is very lax in these but I am going to throw a fuckin into them with the orange run.
Got enough for a tent full anyway.

Later on

15 Likes

Hey @OleReynard! Better be wearing those long Johns for the next 2 weeks. I was reading about your weather forecast. OMG! I don’t know how you do it. Good luck bro.

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::mask:

5 Likes