Oleskool’s Shitkicker Grow Show / Arrested Ambition

1073643_1

Alright alright alright!

After some deep cleaning and Zen time, It’s the Autumn 2021 or oleskool’s Birthday Run. Bugs are gone. Still sweating like a Republican in a Gay Bar here but the first “Cool Front” of the year is in the forecast! Here’s a pic of the younguns enjoying their favorite, a bottom feed.

In that huddle are 6 Franco’s Lemon Cheese, 2 Romulan, 2 Blue Dream, 2 Willies and 1 Meatbreath. The Franco’s Lemon Cheese got their big girl shoes and found their spot in the flower tent. They’ll veg in there for a week to calm down then flipped next weekend. The others will be up potted and veg a little longer in the other flower tent.

Later…

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

41 Likes

Gonna grab a spot in the corner before they fill up :slight_smile:

5 Likes

The romulan and lemon cheese should be amazing! Will be watching!!

9 Likes

I’m in for the show. Editing this post trying to beat toasty… damn it! Alright @oleskool830 kick it!
grabs a wire spool seat in the front row

5 Likes

Been waiting for you to start the new grow bro!!

Can’t wait to see it unfold and watch you work some Oleskool magic :grin:

4 Likes

Couldn’t miss this one, grab a seat near the fireplace … popcorn

5 Likes

Thanks @toastyjakes! Tickled as a puppy with two peters to have you in the Shitkicker Shed!

4 Likes

Jorge! Are you drunk? We won’t be using the fireplace for a while. It’s still over 90 degrees in Texas! But it’s a fine place to set your drink. :joy::hot_face:
Thanks for coming in the Shed with us.

I haven’t forgot your beans primo!

16 Likes

gonna take a seat here and watch you shitkick those girls into medicine. where did you get your romulan from i am on the lookout for that strain also! if you ran it before how was it ?

5 Likes

Ooh, almost missed the start of the show! Got my chair pulled up and ready!

3 Likes

Joining this one as well! Can’t wait to see how that FLC grows!

4 Likes

Hey all, crowded room but I’m sure I can wedge in here somewhere. I’m gonna tag along and watch quietly. Looking forward to seeing the Romulan and meatbreath.

Who is the breeder of your Romulan

3 Likes

I’m pulling up for another show. Got some joints rolled and ready to pass around.

5 Likes

"I’M IN ALREADY!!" Bugs or not, gonna see this one til the end. If @DougDawson doesn’t mind, gonna squeeze into that other corner. As ever, wishing you nothing but success. Stay safe, take SPECIAL care, and be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

There ya go brother fuck that heat, bugs and pm.

4 Likes

Your grows are fun to follow.

3 Likes

hiding back here in the shadows

2 Likes

It was just like the old days! Great yield and the stone is just like I remember. Great smoke. My all time favorite. While the rest of my plants suffered from the Texas heat, the Romulan chugged along to the finish. These will be my last two beans so I’m hoping for a male!

Blessings…

6 Likes

I knew but I can’t recall. Maybe @misterbee will chime in here and refresh my compromised mind.
It just don’t get no better than a Bee!

Blessings…

1 Like

I decided a few years ago that 1 day is not sufficient to celebrate my birthday. A Birthday Week is better!

Blessings….

17 Likes