Oleskool’s shitkicker grow show. “High till I Die”

It’s a new day and a new run.Some heavy hitting OGers contributed. @growhard, @99PerCent, @50State and @OleReynard (indirectly). Bandaid/Cherry Pie Breath, Spawn and another strain by some other body went to 12/12 today. Here we grow! Turn on the juice and cut the damn thing loose!

:cowboy_hat_face:

51 Likes

First comment! Boooyaaaa

13 Likes

You da man lefty!

6 Likes

You growing the Heri?

6 Likes

Pulling up on my magic carpet for this ride!

5 Likes

Should be a good show speaking of growhard anyone heard from him sure would like to chat with him someone said Instagram but I’ve had no luck so far!

3 Likes

How’d you like your Herijuana @oleskool830? Was it stony enough for an oleskool hippie Texan?

6 Likes

That Herijuana was some crippling smoke! Made me null and void with 1 bowl. I loved it! I would run it again without hesitation. Easy grow. Took everything I threw at her in flower. Thanks @DesertGrown and blessings…

12 Likes

I haven’t seen @GrowHard. I always miss him when he slips into video game world or who knows what all! @vernal keeps up with him I think. Time for a BOLO.

11 Likes

Just talked to him the other day. He’s around.

I certainly didn’t kill him, stuff him in my freezer, and collect his social security checks.

That’s crazy. He’s just not that old lol he doesn’t qualify…

In all seriousness, he’s fine. I don’t think he’s growing at the moment which is why he isn’t around.

9 Likes

I am going to drop the tailgate and have myself a sit for this one, I’m sure it will be pure dankness and I might learn something

3 Likes

That’s good to know he’s still kickin . I was hoping he’ll be back with another give away the snow lotus gifts have been excellent looking forward to what else he has in his seed stash.

2 Likes

Whew! So we can eliminate that at least!

7 Likes

Thanks @Bullskinner. Scratch out a spot and fire one up! It’s gonna be a HOT one.
Blessings…

3 Likes

Hey @vernal my friend. I hope you’re well and respectably high on the verge of the holiday. I’m curious, what will @vernal be Smokin’ on this 4th of July? Hope you enjoy the weekend.
Blessings…

3 Likes

No @AllOra. I think I grew all I had. That shit will dirty your dick fo sho! That’s some “big boy” weed.

6 Likes

He’s smoking bubble hash! Hash and my SSH x 89 Super Skunk! Maybe some of these Lemon G nugs but I told my brother in law I’d save him a jar when he visits this weekend.

7 Likes

That somehow was the funniest thing I read today. Thanks. Lol.

Enjoy my brother. Sounds f¥ckin yummy!

7 Likes

It’s gonna be 96 in lower Michigan, how got-dang hot is it gonna be in Texas for the 4th? You boys are probably used to it, my ass just bought a bigger window unit for my bedroom.

4 Likes