Oleskool’s shitkicker grow show. “High till I Die”

High 98
Low 71

Stay kool!

:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

Great Lakes is having a 2 for 1 Bodhi sale. Yeah, I dropped some bread.

9 Likes

Plant pics comin’ up. Stick around and I’ll roll another one! All love…

16 Likes

I’ll roll one up in a few… days about over and a three day weekend coming up.

4 Likes

It’s only supposed to be 105° here in the upper Mojave Desert on the 4th, with 6% humidity and 20 mph winds… this year the 4th is going to be a pretty mild day compared to previous years.
I gotta work till close that night too… I worked last 4th and it was kind of a drag… hope it’s better this year.

5 Likes

I dream of 6% humidity

8 Likes

In the 90+ here in WNY, humidity will be hi and I will be high

5 Likes

They are calling for 94 here and I’m sure it will be 80% plus humidity. I would really like-need to water and give everything a shot of megacrop but not sure I can take it…lol.

3 Likes

After next month, I’ll be melting in the mild heat and high humidity of Illinois and that’s something I’m not even remotely used to.

I’ve seen 128° here with 0% humidity and a record of 117 days in a row with temps of 110° or more, but the high humidity of where I’m moving to scares me more than any of that!

4 Likes

Well you will be slightly north of the swamp that goes from mid Illinois to the Ozarks never underestimate the humidity off the Mississippi River you can slice it with a knife

It will destroy anything that’s dense

4 Likes

Bizzier than a box of kittens! And it’s HOT!

14 Likes

Freshly up potted and settling in for a 3-4 week veg this is Scarlett by @99%.

Mandarin Sunset by @GrowHard.

Scarlet is a beautiful girl. Good Genetics!

Enjoy your 4th of July!

25 Likes

15 Likes

Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick says Dr. Anthony Fauci “doesn’t know what he’s talking about”

It doesn’t get any better than this!

Fucking Moron…

6 Likes

14 Likes

8 Likes

ouch… I thought 28C was hot

Wait till winter for me and they will need bunny hugs!:slight_smile:

2 Likes

I feel ya brotha!

4 Likes

Wouldn’t be bad if we didn’t have 400% humidity

I wish we had that dry desert heat

6 Likes

If you‘ve ever had breathing problems, the humidity will bring it out. Something like >85F at >85% RH and the human body doesn’t run proper.

@oleskool830 you’re gunna love those mandarins. Just started a couple more myself. lol. They don’t stretch much

5 Likes