Oleskool’s Shitkicker Grow Show. Navigating the Fog

Alright Alright Alright! I just couldn’t stay away anymore. I joined OG IN 2016 and it’s a significant part of my life. Sad I know but undeniable. So currently I have Franco’s Lemon Cheese in week
6 of flower. Romulan and Blue Dream in the other tent week 2 of 12/12. In veg waiting for a spot are Cali-O by @Greyfox and Golden Goat X Scotts OG by @vernal. Some good stuff coming down the road. I grow as fast as I can till July.

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face:

66 Likes

I will get some updated pics shortly.

7 Likes

Well glad you are back hope pictures will show what you’ve been up to you’ve got a couple 3 I’d be interested in seeing . I’ve been hoping someone would leave the gate open in the goat pen still needing to try that cross someday .

6 Likes

well a big hell yes to this!!
looking forward to a great show!!!

2 Likes

Tuned in and interested in Romulan!
Always wanted to grow some, but will settle for watching you through flower :blush:

1 Like

Romulan scum

3 Likes

Grabbing a spot under the tree to watch the show. Popcorn made, time to roll one. rollitup

4 Likes

This is my second time growing the GG X SOG. It’s a killer strain with big yields of big fat buds. Stellar Smoke.

8 Likes

I’ve been hearing similar reports about it. A few of them dam goats are bound to escape there pen one of these days and end up in my tin box .

2 Likes

🥸

4 Likes

7 Likes

Pm me an addy bro.

2 Likes

There’s one of those elusive devils out for a cruise.

1 Like

looking forward to this one.
the golden goat x scotts og is a good looking cross too.

1 Like

Memes and weed?!

25a

6 Likes

Regrettably got too high to go out to the Shikicker Shed last night. All the girls will be pissed and may wilt at me a little bit. I will get some pics of young girl’s private parts this evening.

🥸

9 Likes

Glad to see ya back!! I have the FLC at 38 days from flip right now.

3 Likes

I love that weed. It’s so nicely balanced and potent as hell. A joy to grow and smoke. IMHO Mine have about 3 weeks to go. I’ll have some pictures tomorrow. Come back by and check them out. I grew it once before. Be well and stay high @Joker!

Blessings…

🥸

3 Likes

I’m gonna tag along as well, if you don’t mind :v:t4:

1 Like

I got some shitty hps pics of the Franco’s Lemon Cheese but you can get an idea of their development. Week 6

The Romulan and Blue Dream tent is so full I can’t get good pictures and too much trouble to take them out. These girls got big!

This Romulan was topped in veg and I still had to flop the top.

These are just beginning week 3 of 12/12

I also have 4 Strawberry Shortcrack Mephistos. About 2 weeks old. In the nursery are Cali-O and Golden Goat X Scott’s OG. Everything is just beautiful with these nice temperatures. Thanks for stopping by. Onward!

🥸

26 Likes