Oleskool’s Shitkicker Grow Show. Navigating the Fog

Looking good in the shed bud! :+1::seedling:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for saying so. They are loving the cool temps. I appreciate you stopping by. Be well my friend.

Blessings…

🥸

5 Likes

🥸

11 Likes

🥸

13 Likes

Damn. you’ve been busy! Looking like a bumper harvest in the making. Glad the weather has cooperated for a change. We’re gonna be on a mostly cool week. Freezing at night and 50’s for days. Not, too bad.

I had PM and a few bugs on my stuff I took inside and downstairs. So, yesterday I took them outside in the shade and sprayed each and every one of them. I pulled a lot of leaves as well. So, I’m hoping that’ll get me to the finish.

I bought a new bag of nutes from Roots Organics that I’m excited about. It’s one of their new Terp teas, which has their Grow and Bloom nutes and now this Bloom Booster. It’s still dry nute, but micronized to brew it as a tea or top dress. The old stuff is more granular and takes a little time for microbes to chomp it up.

But, what I’m stoked about is this booster. The numbers are 0.5-6-18. :money_mouth_face: :wink: :muscle: :relieved:

It’s also got 8.0% Calcium and 5.0% Sulphur. I’ve gotten some pretty good reviews from the guys at the grow shop. The sulphur was never in any of their stuff before. It also has 2% Sucrose from Coco Palm for microbe food, 1.5% Humic Acids, 1/0% Yucca Extract for wetting agent, and Bacteria (Bacillus megaterium). Everything starts getting that today through the end.

I hope it’ll be a new addition to the feeding regiment from now on. I felt that I hadn’t been getting the performance I wanted, before. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :grin: :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Snowing here right now never fails Halloween and snow

5 Likes

I wish I could get Roots Organic Products here. Probably can in S.A. but everyone here avoids that drive at all costs. That traffic will drive you to homicide!

Yeah I told you I was looking at a bountiful harvest in about 3 weeks. That FLC is a great strain. Effortless to grow and it smokes so nice. No ceiling with that herb. Smoke more get more higher.

Do you use their potting mix? I hear it’s excellent.
I’m on a LITFA day so just gettin’ high with the beautiful and talented Ms oleskool. She had a hard day at work. Big wedding at the B&B last night. Lots of trash hauling and cleaning. Bless her heart. Had to have 2 joints when she got home! Sounds like you have been getting a little work lately. Contrary to what you hear on the news, I think the economy is gonna start to open up a bit and we will all benefit to some degree. What we are seeing here is a bad employee shortage for local business’. Not because there’s no one to fill the jobs but because people are not taking jobs for less than $15 an hour. We’ve had fast food places closed in the middle of the week due to not having staff. It’s fascinating. Power to the Workers! I love it.
It got up to 81 today. I actually broke a sweat. The Shed is trashed! I need to clean it up. Dead leaves all over the floor, pots of dirt sitting around, partially filled buckets of feed and overflowing trash. It’s a crime how I let it go sometimes. I need a fucking cleaning crew! It’s not easy trying to keep 3 heavy stoners in weed all the time. More than a normal man could do! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Aren’t you in the great North Country? (Canada)

🥸

2 Likes

Yes sir central Canada I guess it’s that time again for winter to show.

1 Like

A memorial to all that were lost in the Great Texas Freeze Out. May their journey be swift. 🥲

🥸

23 Likes

🥸

7 Likes

🥸

13 Likes

I fed my girls this new Nuclear booster fuel. They’re going into week 5’ish and they need a secret weapon formula. We’re gonna see. There is most definitely dank, and sticky behavior going on. Things are very greasy to the touch. The weather is staying somewhat stable. The dirt floor in the space is still warm for now.

Terp Tea Bloom Booster Has anyone else used this product yet? :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Sounds good. Decent price. I’m anxious to see how you do with it. Here’s to fat buds!

🥸

1 Like

I think I got the 3 pounder a lot cheaper than that. Grow Gen gives a big discount to locals here. I’m sure I paid under $20 but I’ll look.

1 Like

I was able to move the girls around a little and trim just a few leaves to get some pics. This is the Romulan and Blue Dream tent. 2 of each at week 3.

The Nursery is a happy place. 4 Cali-O by OlReynard and 4 Golden Goat/Scotts OG by @vernal. The Cali-O are the bigger ones and they are looking promising indeed.

Hasta la Gucci

🥸

20 Likes

Week 3!

🥸

20 Likes

Those plants are looking good @oleskool830 nice dark green leaves I can tell the temperature in Texas by looking at your photos!

Like the LIttle Doobie pic - I actually saw this in my new endocrinologist’s office recently, right over her desk - I liked her right away! She’s got balls

8 Likes

🥸

11 Likes

🥸

3 Likes