Oleskool’s Shitkicker Grow Show Redux

Howdy my OG Brothers and Sisters! It’s time to get back in the Shitkicker Shed for the all new Redux of the Shitkicker Grow Show. There are girls 5 weeks in flower, girls on day 1 of 12/12 more of @ReikoX’s Autos, and babies in the Veg. Lots of memes, Lots of Love, and just the right amount of Texas Bullshit!

Let’s poke around some. Watch out for those extension cords all over the ground!

The Crater Lake Girls are showing their stuff.

That spooky Zamdelica!

Let’s peak in…

I need more stickers! They go on my tents to pay homage to my homeys.

:cowboy_hat_face:

35 Likes

! Watching ! :older_man: :poop: :boot:

5 Likes

Thanks @Pedro_Bann. Scratch yourself a cool spot, turn 3 circles and settle in. I will do my best to make it worth it. I hope you’re doin’ well and stayin’ High. Nuttn’ but love mate…

7 Likes

I had a back seat on the old :thread: so gonna pull up the armchair here.
Always love your work. I just threw 3 cans of the dollar store :coconut: :sweat_drops: to the girls this weekend.

4 Likes

I’m glad you stopped in @MBVapester and thanks for your kind words bro. Roll a fat one and settle in. Peace/Love

3 Likes

Well, shit. Here we go again! I’m along for the ride too! Hopefully you’ll leave a lil less sweat in the shed this time!

5 Likes

I hear good things are coming here in shitkicker season 2.

-GH

4 Likes

A new thread with just 7 post is always attractive for me , specially after seeing all those beauties , will be a real pleasure to follow …

4 Likes

Thanks @George. Stop by the Shed and burn one anytime my friend. All love…

3 Likes

Good Sunday Morning OG Cannafarians! Hope your Wake and Bake this morning was as nice as mine was.

7 Likes

Sweet. Make some room fellas, I’m gotta squeeze my ass in here for the show.

5 Likes

7 Likes

:eyes::+1::herb::green_heart:

1 Like

These Marauders will be wet in 2 weeks! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Stop by the Shitkicker Shed and see. Peace/Love…

19 Likes

:hot_face::volcano::chile::fire_extinguisher:

9 Likes

Glad to see you back up and running with a new show! Now it all makes sense why I was so depressed for a week… you hadn’t started the new thread, duh!

Your plants sure look nice bro. Has the heat broken some or did the shitkicker cooler kick butt?

I’m in… keep 'em coming! :eye:

Edit for update: MOM box is in my hands!! woot woot… (I need to find a woman with lots of grow equipment to marry)

5 Likes

@GMan! Where the hell you been bro? The heat has let up a little. Staying in the 90s for the most part lately. Better than 27 straight days of 100+! The flower tent with LED is running fine even with the heat. Occasionally 88-90 inside tent but that’s manageable if that’s the worst it gets. Good to hear from you my friend. Stop by the Shed and burn one.
All da love…

2 Likes

Imma gonna take you up on that one day! I need to go back down this fall and build a project for my partner down in Odessa. It’d sure be nice to point it south and head your way while I’m there. I may have some new stuff to smoke by then. I have a nice terppy mix going this run. I got females from every strain I ran.

be talking to you! peace bro

3 Likes

Hell yeah! @GMan. It would be an honor and a pleasure! Let’s do it! I can meet half way or you can come to the Shed! Onward…

1 Like

13 Likes