Oleskool’s Shitkicker Grow Show redux

My brothers and sisters. I guess we are gonna skip winter here in the Texas Hill Country which is fine with me! I can count the freezes we had on one hand. Seems to get milder every year which is frightening. Oh yeah…stay on topic oleskool!
I’m busier than a box of kittens right now. I have flowering plants in week 8, week 5 and week 2 . The Veg tent is rockin’ and seeds are poppin’. I’ll post pictures tomorrow as I just came in for the night.
Pura Vida, Goji OG, Orange Goji, SLH/JOG, and some GG/Mendo Breath in there too. I’m gonna put 2 of Franco’s Lemon Cheese in 7 gal Potts and see what happens. So…

Much Love y’all

:cowboy_hat_face::mask::chile:

34 Likes

Sounds like a awesome one to watch @oleskool830 , got my attention with the strains you’re running!

4 Likes

Great lineup Oleskool!

As you said, busier than a box of kittens! :sunglasses: :+1:
Our winters are getting weird up here too.

Cheers
G

4 Likes

But still colder than I would like . :cold_face:

3 Likes

I took some of the flowering girls out for a glamour shot.

Goji OG. I’ve got two like this and one I had to bend over twice. (not pictured). I’ve never had a Goji OG as tall.

17 Likes

This is Hashplant 1. A stinky one from Bodhi. All of these are at day 3 of week 8.

They are beautiful if I do say!

Next is the GG4/Mendo Breath. Getting frosty as hell.

In the Veg tent are Pura Vida and Wolf Pack.

Much love y’all

Donkeychain.

28 Likes

With the cool weather we’ve had I made some improvements to the Shitkicker Shed. I’m sure you’ll notice right away…

12 Likes

Looks GREAT @oleskool830 !!!

2 Likes

Thank you @Sasquatch. It was a PIA but it looks so much better! :joy::joy::joy:

:cowboy_hat_face::mask:

2 Likes

Orange Goji
Week 6

SLH/JOG

All Love Y’all

:chile::cowboy_hat_face:

16 Likes

I’m not convinced that topping my plants increases yield. Are you? I think I’m gonna let next run be. I can always bend her over if need be. There have been some that I wish I had left alone after trimming.
Any thoughts?

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

Beautiful plants :kissing_heart:, I never top them, if Mr. Natural were a grower I am sure he wouldn’t do that either frech|nullxnull, just let them do their thing … beer3|nullxnull

4 Likes

Hey man, I’m trying to keep up but my notifications don’t work again. Lovin the old 60’s-70’s art.

I’m still trying to decide on topping. I did it a lot more when I was younger. It worked great on the Neville’s Haze and kept it compact more than I expected.

I’m thinking on these hybrids to maybe trim out the bottom 8-12 inches more. Any topping work will for sure delay growth a good bit so it’ll take longer.

Often if I don’t do any topping, I’ll cut the top third or half for harvest and let the lower flower another week or so depending on the response. It usually fattens up those lower buds who missed a lot of the light.

I got my name on an appointment list for a vaccine today. The governor allowed 65 up to start yesterday. Not sure how long the wait will be now. There are a lot of people here our age. If I get antibodied up I’m needing a road trip. Wish me luck. It’s an awesome time of the year to see Big Bend National Park… :thinking: peace

10 Likes

Big Bend cool as f@&k! A little younger than u (53) but glad u haven’t had issues yet! Hope u antibody up soon and we can burn one in Tejas!!!

5 Likes

Hell yeah! Big Bend is a trek but worth it.

4 Likes

Issues? You mean other than being old and high?
Hell yeah my brother. I have lots of letters. COPD, PMR, PTSD. But hell, other than that I’m good to go!

TYVM

8 Likes

It’s gonna be 06 degrees Sunday night and 02 degrees Monday. :flushed::flushed: no heat in the shed. What was I saying about no winter this year?

:cowboy_hat_face::mask:🥸

6 Likes

Damn man. We’re getting it here tomorrow night for a few days. I’m really surprised to hear it’s getting that far south. We get 4” of snow starting tomorrow night with sub zero two nights. One day the high is 4°. I hope you can keep them safe. That’s insane

3 Likes

Hey brother! Yeah looks like we’re gonna be in the shit for 4-5 days then back to 60! Texas weather! I just closed up the tents and shed tight and disconnected the exhaust on my cool tubes so they would blow warm air into the shed instead of outdoors. We’ll see how they do. Wish me luck!

Blessings…

7 Likes

6 Likes