Oleskool’s Shitkicker Grow Show Spring ‘21

35 Likes

1073643_1

36 Likes

Hell yeah, get it going!

5 Likes

Howdy Buckaroos and Buckeretts! Fresh out of the Texas Freeze Out. You can’t keep an old hippie down! No Sir! Starting over with new grows. First tent will be Granddaddy Purple (5) and Trainwreck Arcata Cut. (5)

Both are fems because I ain’t got time to waste on males. I’m out of weed! This time no surprises. I’m growing what I know I like.

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

40 Likes

Showing your footware for the garden???
Hey how’d ya fend down there.
I take it you had a freeze out since starting fresh?
That sucks :confused:

11 Likes

In the other tent I’m doing an all Bodhi run. I’ve never grown or smoked any of the ones I’ve collected. Can anyone comment on these from personal experience?

aluna
Electric Cowboy
Soul Axis
Hashplant v2
Gorilla Ghani
Axis
Lazy Lightning
Hashplant 1

I lost 6 hashplant 1 in the freeze. Gonna do 5 of two selections. That will stuff the flower tent with some wiggle room for culls and males. Regarding the above Bohi, I’m looking for short flower time. Any help is appreciated. Stay high and dry!

Blessings…:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

14 Likes

You should have some mamilk in with them. It’ll be your goto

5 Likes

I’ve heard a lot about mamilk but haven’t found any. Hopefully I’ll get a good bodhi male in the bunch. Have you grown any of the ones I have? Stay high my friend.

Blessings…

4 Likes

You did not get any, have a momentary lapse of reasoning did ya now?

3 Likes

Yeah man. Total freeze out. First power was going on and off with the rolling blackouts, then went down for about 30 hours straight. No food in the stores, no gas, people that had fireplaces were burning their furniture to keep warm. Others huddled in their running cars to get warm. It was 6 degrees and snowing like hell. Not your typical Texas winter for sure. We got our winter all in one weekend! Starting over. 70 degrees and sunny today. CRAZY SHIT!
Stay high and dry my friend.

Blessings…

13 Likes

Got some extra for an old hippie that just had the shit scared outa him by the weather? I need anxiety medicine fo sho! I got trades.

Blessings…

6 Likes

Is this better?

:grin: That’s not dirt!

22 Likes

Got Gordy’s ass in the picture. :joy:

20 Likes

Tell the truth … you been seen out there dancing for seeds

9 Likes

Need addy…

2 Likes

I dont know , is it?

1 Like

Glad ya made it thru okay.

6 Likes

It’s more than shit being kicked around. I’d like to come aboard and get a glimpse of how it’s supposed to be done. Oleskool style

4 Likes

So for sure lost everything in the shed? That sucks man :sob: Least you got a hell of a nice start going on with these new ones.

So lets see on your list…

aluna - Columbian Red x 88g13hp
Electric Cowboy - 88g13hp x Larry OG
Soul Axis - Pinesoul x Axis ?
Hashplant v2 - ? which one is this? Magenta? Lemon?
Gorilla Ghani - GG4 x OMG
Axis - Congo Black x 88g13hp
Lazy Lightning - Headband x 88g13hp
Hashplant 1 - Chem1 x 88g13hp

Man, did you buy like every 88g13hp pack he had? :joy::+1: I haven’t grown any of them but I’d think these would be the quicker finishers(~8 weeks).

Hashplant1
electric cowboy
Gorilla Ghani

The aluna, axis/soul axis, and lazy lightning will be longer, headband likes to go 9-10 weeks. Pretty sure we know what Columbian likes :sweat_smile:

I’d think that gorilla ghani would put out some beautiful spears of :fire: tho.

9 Likes

4 Likes