Oleskool’s shitkicker grow show

19 Likes

I see the boot, but no grow or show. :thinking: :projector: :seedling: :question:

:wink:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Above is a look into the flower tent @ day 13 of 12/12 powered by oleskool’s LED ShedStrips. They seem to like it. There are 2 C99/Romberry by @99PerCent, 2 Sweet Island Skunk, 1 Gorilla Glue#4, 1 Porthole Pirate by @Swampthing. Sttrrreeeeettch!

30 Likes

:astonished: All on screw-in LEDs? :thumbsup:

:evergreen_tree: me too, even the damn fan

6 Likes

Greetings Cannafarian Comrades! A peek in oleskool’s veg tent. We have 1 Green Crack/Hurkle, 3 LA Confidential, 2 BC MangoXNight Nurse/Diesel Moonshine, 1 Sweet Island Skunk, 1 Boston Cream.

Thanks for stoppin’ by my shed. :cowboy_hat_face:

20 Likes

Is this an indoor tent that’s outside? I see mulch on the bottom and seems to be on a pallet.

5 Likes

Woo looking nice bro🖒 I’m watching so let’s get er done and have some fun!

3 Likes

Yes, they are in a shed that was a free standing old garage that I converted. It has no floor so I covered the ground with cedar mulch and the tents are on pallets. Except for Texas heat in the summer, it suffices. Thanks for stoppin’ by! :cowboy_hat_face:

27 Likes

Nice setup @oleskool830! Awesome selection of strains you got there too :thumbsup: Those LEDs are getting the job done for you! I’m in need of more supplemental lighting, what LEDs are you using?

How do you manage the heat issue? Swamp coolers & fans? I’m pullin’ up a chair to watch the show.

3 Likes

I use 14 watt 2700K SIB LEDs in the flower tent. I tried 11 watt at first but the 14s were better by far. Bulbs are around $5 each. Cheaper can be found but Phillips are the best IMO.
When it’s 100 degrees in the shed I employ a mister and fan for 20 min each hour during the heat of the day. This gets it to low 90s.

10 Likes

Cool, I only asked because I ran into major heat problems indoors and thought about doing the same. Indoor tent in a shed in the backyard. Seems like heat would still be an issue. Damn. I guess AC is the only way I’ll be able to deal with that indoor heat :confused:
Thanks for the reply.

5 Likes

Hahaha @oleskool830 I love all your meme posts hahaha

1 Like

You are right. Only AC will solve my issues. I will have one in there next summer. :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

I don’t see any real major heat stress in your pics bro, I mean yes they show that they are getting hot but they will endure thru it, no💀 involved! That’s my opinion

5 Likes

I agree. They seem to power through the heat better than I do. I walk out of the shed dripping with sweat. I have one in the finishing tent (600wt HPS) that is about ready to chop and it looks like it was baked! Got better when I started flush but it’s ugly. We don’t take pictures of the ugly ones. Lol. :cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

Lol I’ll show you my uglies if you show me yours lol😉 . . I don’t have any uglies right now but I expect to have at least 1 in a few months

7 Likes

It all smokes my friend. Hell I’ve been with women I wouldn’t take a picture of! :cowboy_hat_face:

12 Likes

Haha That reminds me of the time I went into the store and bought a box of condoms and the cashier asked me if I wanted a bag , I told him “naw she’s not that ugly” hahahah

17 Likes

Hahahaha! Excellent. :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Today, hopefully, going to up pot 3 LA Confidential, 1 Green Crack/Hurkle, and 2 BC Mango/Night Nurse X Diesel Moonshine in the veg tent. Will be moving a Sweet Island Skunk, C99/Romberry to flower tent w/600 wt HPS to flower.

6 Likes