Oleskool’s shitkicker grow show

Very yummy sprinkled on your favorite flower in a nice bowl. Yesssirrr! :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

mmm the adults are ~180microns the eggs ~35microns
maybe skip the hash :cry:
I suppose it depen son the bags you have
Im sorry I hit you with the mite news…

4 Likes

Rinse your buds gently in a 5-gallon bucket of clean, room temperature water. Then hang and dry as normal. The water wont effect the trichomes and should clean up the buds for smoking or dry ice hash. :+1::seedling:

11 Likes

Water curing help a bit with many pest.

4 Likes

I’ll take my eggs scrambled. :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

They will eat all the mites if there is no other food source. I think ladybugs would work great. They eat the mites and their eggs, 1,500 for 12.95$. They will finish off everything then just die off when they run out of food. Of course, I wouldn’t use 1,500 ladybugs. :smile:

4 Likes

An early tester of C99/Romberry as it is jarred for a long cure. Yummmy! Never disappoints. :cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

Greenpoint has a sale. Reverse Auction. I’ve been chasing these Copper Chem beans for a long time. The sale made them affordable. :cowboy_hat_face:

11 Likes

Happy daze eh bro :sunglasses: So many strains…

4 Likes

@Muleskinner’s C99/Romberry. Soooo pretty! I’m gonna set fire to this one right now! :cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

Gonna have to chop my LA Confidential due to those little spider mite fuckers that invaded my flower tent. Also have my lone BC Night Nurse/Diesel Moonshine in there with 4-5 weeks to go along with a nice Hurkle F2 from @Muleskinner. The LA Conf is close to finish so I don’t mind chopping her but the other two I’m really having trouble chopping them. I need to get busy with the clean up as I have plants in veg that need to go in there. What to do? Longer I wait, more little fuckers to kill. :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

If it were me i’d finish what i could then blitz the place. The Borg are a serious challenge but you will win if you are determined enough. Good luck bro :thumbsup:

5 Likes

Thanks for that @Albannach. That’s what I would like to do. I also am reluctant to spray the girls at 6 weeks into flower. So far the little fuckers seem to be only in my flower tent. It’s a conundrum fo sho. :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Sweeeet Island Skunk in the early evening! Mmm mmm good. @Kraven

10 Likes

Sorry to hear of the bugs Oleskool. I just now found your grow thread. I gotta get out more. You have some great advise so far. I’ll add my $0.02

If you harvest a plant with spider mites you can hang the whole plant up somewhere safe and ALL the bugs will leave the plant within a few days. They will not stay and lay eggs on dead vegetation. I would lay a tarp under the plant and treat it heavily with neem or comparable bug killer. I was coached through this on the old OG forum many moons ago.

Bud washing is a good thing for outdoor and indoor plants. I only do it if I’ve had a dust issue in the grow room. I know some who wash all their buds. My bud, Pigeons420 has a good tutorial and explanation of the process. He is long winded so go to the 1:50 mark of the video. https://youtu.be/Qa1rgo_IEzc

Happy Hump Day

9 Likes

Thank you my brother @ganjajuana. I’m glad you found the shed which has turned out “dicey” at best these days. Yes I am chopping the LA Confidential today which seems to be most affected by the little fuckers. The other 2 plants in the tent still have a few weeks to go. I’m gonna try to get what I can out of them. Then it’s straight up genocide and chemical warfare! I will employ your suggested technique because this girl is ate up with those little fuckers! My maintenance plan after the shock and awe should keep them way. Thanks bro! :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Platinum Huckleberry Cookies and C99/Jesus OG in the veg tent along with 3 Copper Chem sprouts. :cowboy_hat_face:

11 Likes

Hurkle F2 by @Muleskinner

14 Likes

BC Mango/Night Nurse/Diesel Moonshine
:cowboy_hat_face:

15 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:

13 Likes