Oleskool’s shitkicker grow show

:cowboy_hat_face:

17 Likes

Looking good Oleskool! Even under the Oleskool HPS, kind of looks like sepia prints, Now that’s old school! lol

I choped 2 beastly girls of this strain tonight. HEaded to trim jail now.

Rock on!

6 Likes

Thanks for stopping by the shed! I’ve been watching yours to get an idea of when to chop. It’s a beautiful plant that I am anxious to smoke. Mine are at day 59 of 12/12. Did yours have any Mango traits? Thanks for the inspiration @ganjajuana. I’m looking for your smoke report.

6 Likes

Getting baptized tonight. Excited to grow these out. Thanks brother!

13 Likes

Along with Chem 91 X Snow Lotus. By Bodhi

14 Likes

Good luck with the new seeds. I have new babies this week. I don’t get to crack many seeds in my small space. I have to keep production up to support the household.

Here is my smoke report on the “Mango Moonshine” as I have been calling it:

4 Likes

@oleskool830 I grew LA con years ago remember just basically sit dribbling for what felt like eternity.

Sweet island skunk is a favourite of one of my pals.

Nice looking ladies. You certainly look like a great grower. I can just feel the love.

3 Likes

damn @oleskool830 with the SLH cross!

looking good my old friend! do any of those diesel moonshine crosses got the nightnurse dark leaves?

3 Likes

I am humbled and appreciative of your kind words @Bongedtobits. I love the oleskool strains being an oleskool guy. The LAC has quite an anchor that holds for a long time. Snoop was right about this strain.

2 Likes

The one I have finishing has dark leaves but it’s all alone in the flower tent so it’s hard to compare. I’ve been killing bugs and cleaning tents. I have 7 in veg and the one MangoMoonshine with about 12 days to go. Got a few jars to hold me this time. I should be back on pace very soon with 3 clean and disinfected tents. Been a major PIA these fuckin’ bugs.

5 Likes

Nothing but love brother, nothing but love!

1 Like

I just have to say, as I do often, I’ve been chopping some interesting and diverse strains lately. All good, no dogs. But as I sit here enjoying some C99/Romberry I am reminded of what a great strain this is. Respect to @Muleskinner and @99PerCent for what remains my favorite herb.

9 Likes

It’s gonna be 29 degrees tonight in the Texas Hill Country. I have a new shed heater I’m trying. The next three nights will be in the 20s. It’ll be a good test for it for sure. :cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

Never be afraid to show pics of those tasty little nugs, :white_flower:

Glad you are enjoying them. Muley got it just right on those.

5 Likes

wtf?? how is that possible, I thought it was hot down there :smile:

4 Likes

might be 29 but it feels like 10 with all that moisture and wind from the gulf
anytime its cold down here, its real cold

6 Likes

A friend of mine in Magnolia (SE Texas) reported snow flurries a while ago. Cold damp and dreary in Alabamastan, but the RH in my dry room has been on 55% all morning. YES!

6 Likes

Yeah @ganjajuana. Snow in N Texas today! It’s gonna stay in the 50s for a high all week. Then it’s back to 80 degrees again. That’s Texas!

6 Likes

Seeeet Island Skunk!

12 Likes

Chopped the BCMango/Night NurseXMoonshine Diesel. Stanks! There’s gonna be a hangin’ tonight!

17 Likes