Oleskool’s shitkicker grow show

15 Likes

4 Likes

Stay tuned. There’s a Caravan of imigrants from the veg tent to my flower tent arriving in the next few days! These are welcome and will settle in right away on 12/12. :grimacing:
:cowboy_hat_face:

9 Likes

Happy chopping! She looks great. Get any Gojo handcleaner smell in yours? The round I just chopped have been jarred about a week. I have a more sweet, skunky Gojo smell this time. I detect a mango smell sometimes.

I hope yours is as good or better than mine. She’ll make you happy. Very comfortable high.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving, Oleskool!

4 Likes

Platinum Huckleberry Cookies and C99/Jesus OG by @99PerCent. (In the foreground is a tiny Copper Chem baby)

13 Likes

We’ll have to look at these again brother.

The C99/Jesus OG is from @Scissor-Hanz.

Did I send you some of those?

4 Likes

That’s Cromjog! :smile: and unless @99PerCent ran PHC f2’s those are probably from my batch

3 Likes

Awe shit! I fuck that up all the time! One of you outlaws sent them to me. Many thanks to EVERYBODY and Merry Xmas!
:cowboy_hat_face:. What is a Cromjog?

7 Likes

“Cromjog” is the name @Calyxander gave to @Scissor-Hanz (C99 X Romberry) X Jesus OG…happy growing!

8 Likes

Thank you my noble and generous friend @Scissor-Hanz! Much love and respect.

7 Likes

Cracked a jar of the Mango Moonshine with almost a 2 week cure. Now the Mango flavor is coming out front and center. Really nice weed! Nice hybrid high.

15 Likes

Youngest of 3 grandsons. Lincoln. I couldn’t resist. Sorry @LemonadeJoe.

11 Likes

This big ole buds about to catch fire!

8 Likes

Girls (hopefully) of the veg tent. Chem 4/Snow Lotus.

12 Likes

SLH/Jesus OG :cowboy_hat_face:

11 Likes

Platinum Huckleberry Cookies. :cowboy_hat_face:

12 Likes

Cromjog #1. :cowboy_hat_face:

Cromjog #2

13 Likes

Platinum Huckleberry Cookies #2.

11 Likes

PHC. I inadvertently FIMed it when it was too little. Don’t know what’s gonna happen here!

7 Likes

Couple of Auto Babies. Dark Devil on the left, White Chem on the right.

6 Likes