Oleskool’s shitkicker grow show

Thanks for stopping by the Shed! :cowboy_hat_face:

11 Likes

2 Chemdog/Snow Lotus on right. 1 SLH/Snow Lotus on left.

:cowboy_hat_face:

15 Likes

SLH/Snow Lotus

12 Likes

Hey OG Fam. These little ones are getting the usual start in Happy Frog w/20% perlite in Solos and airports. Tap water pH 6.0 w/2ml per gal FulPower and 3.5 gr per gal MegaCrop. Vigorous with big thick stalks.

7 Likes

_Dark Devil Uprising. _. :cowboy_hat_face:

9 Likes

A peek inside the flower tent. Platinum Huckleberry Cookies, Cromjog and Copper Chem. PHC and CJ at week 3. CC 3 days @ 12/12. :cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

Copper Chem.

I’m so stoked about the Copper Chem. My personal Chemdog Consultant Professor @Morgwar says it’s the SHIT!

9 Likes

These look suspicious to me. Both of the PHC are presenting like this. :cowboy_hat_face:. Your thoughts?

6 Likes

Chem4/Snow Lotus in veg.

9 Likes

Thanks for stopping by the Shitkicker Shed!

1 Like

Get a chill every time I see em
Google pics of it, they all look the same.
That dogs got a fancy pedigree!

2 Likes

They are so cute when they’re little!

. :cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

That plant looks gender fluid to me… :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

6 Likes

Gender fluid? Is that a good thing? Or one of those new age lubricants? @ReikoX :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

It means it may be a she today and he tomorrow. Those look like male flowers in that bud…

5 Likes

Yes. I think I’ve got one of those transgender devils. Two actually. Both of my PHC are like this. It appears to have both pistols and nanners forming. Candidate for lethal injection. Texas Style!

17 Likes

May they rest in peace. Those weren’t just 'nanners, but full on balls. Sorry dude.

8 Likes

He’s a dead motherfucker now!

4 Likes

A review of the girls of the Flower Tent.

91Chem/SnowLotus

14 Likes

Platinum Huckleberry Cookies. Only female out of four.

8 Likes