Oleskool’s shitkicker grow show

This is my Cromjog. (Wk5). She looks great except for the curled leaves at the top. When I first saw it I backed off nutes a bit. There are no burnt tips on the curly leaves, conservative nute regimen, WTF? Anybody have any thoughts? It’s 59 in the tent today could it just be a little chilly? Maybe nothing to worry about but it’s the only plant in the tent doing it.

12 Likes

Looks like you are enjoying nice grow room temps now.

5 Likes

Either overwatering or a ph issue causing that clawing… I have the same issue sir lol

5 Likes

Sounds like I need to increase the dosage of LITFA.
THANKS @toastyjakes

4 Likes

This is my prime season here in hell. I’m growing as much as I can as fast as I can preparing for summertime. Will have window unit AC this year so I’m hopeful. Thanks brother @GrapeApe
:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

Happy New Year. OG Fam! :cowboy_hat_face:

14 Likes

CRAFT CANNABIS

The characteristics of the finest cannabis flower (or bud) reach back to the very beginning of the plant’s life, whether it is a clone from a healthy, vibrant mother plant or a properly cured seed.

The Craft Cannabis Ideology does not reduce production to merely a series of standard operating procedures. While those are a necessary foundation for successful cultivation, they do not suffice to deliver the highest quality product.

The essence of craft cannabis is the artful attunement of cultivators to the needs of each plant and crop to bring out its full genetic potential. To achieve handcrafted quality requires skilled growers, harvesters, dry-cure and packaging persons who sincerely care about the final product.

That’s what’s up. :cowboy_hat_face:

10 Likes

Texas Summer Boots. :cowboy_hat_face: Hey Uncle Al!

12 Likes

3 Likes

Looking good in there. I’m sure I was gifted some Cromjog from a kind soul on the site. Will be keeping an eye for sure.

Gonna start flowering my Agent K ladies and pop the Sour Blu Tooth testers from @BogSeeds.

Peace

Bonged

4 Likes

Hey Thanks to my dear OG Fam for the little hearts!

17 Likes

There ya go man! How bout that!? Being all active and shit!

4 Likes

It’s been a while since I was referred to as “active” by anyone! lol
Thanks my brother! :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

CURSES! One of my Copper Chems sprouted balls! He was the biggest one as is typical. I’ll get some pics of the little bastard before his execution.

4 Likes

Hey @oleskool830 how is ur cromjom doing? Sorry about the males bro.

2 Likes

I have one Cromjog left. 3 males out of 4 seeds. She is doing nicely. On a 3 day LITFA drip as she was overwatered a tad. Large plant, already has a little smell to her. Smells like C99. Same thing happened with my Plat. Huckleberry Cookies. 4 seeds, 3 males.

4 Likes

I was gonna pop some Agent K but I think I’ll watch yours first. :flushed:

2 Likes

This is the Copper Chem that sprouted what looks like “gonads”.

7 Likes

When I run these again my pleasure dome will be completed and I can keep males. It would be a good strain to cross.

1 Like

Is the whole plant extra-dark green? Could be that the N is too high.
Is the grow media possibly over watered?

Looking good otherwise :+1:

3 Likes