Oleskool’s shitkicker grow show

Yep. Overwatered a bit. She’s been on a 3 day LITFA Drip and tonight the pot was still heavy. Gonna increase LITFA dosage for 2 more days so she can dry out a bit. Very nice plants. Popped 4 and had 3 males. I would have liked to keep them but my space is not quite ready. It’s good to hear from you my friend. I hope you’re well and delightfully lifted. Much Respect. :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Hey brother. I’m wondering if I can pick your amazing electrical expertise for a moment. I got this tubular heater from the UK for my shed/tent etc. take a look…

Included is the manual. My plan is to put a plug on this thing and go with it. It states in the book that it must be wired directly and a plug is not “allowed”. Are they talking about UK Code or a safety concern?
Can I just put a plug on the cord?

http://www.greenbrook.co.uk/eshop/files/files/Tubular-Heater-Ins-low.pdf

Many Thanks in advance for your help. :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

plug should do just fine what are you using it for sorry if i missed it. brown hot. blue neutral, green ground. Heaters are good at spinning meters fast how many watts you might consider putting it on a timer.

3 Likes

My plan is a thermostat or timer. I need to see how hot it gets. I hope to be able to put it in tent to warm pots etc. If not in tent, mounted near intake outside tent. Just an idea that sounded worth checking out.
:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Just for freezing temps in the shed. It is designed for greenhouses etc. we’ll see. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

You got the answer from someone much more qualified than myself. Looks good :+1:

2 Likes

Sorry for sticking my nose in, but does ur heater run on the right voltage? Usa is 110, I thought the UK operated on different voltage

2 Likes

Most devices will do both, but it’s good to double check!

2 Likes

That was my concern. @ReikoX Do I need some kind of converter to run it 110 V?

1 Like

I’m gonna put a plug on it, plug it in and see WTF happens!

11 Likes

Just read that PDF, says 230VAC 50Hz. You will need some kind of converter to run it in the US (120VAC 60Hz).

2 Likes

@oleskool830, brother I know u get shit done but now I’m having safety concerns. They make adapters from UK to USA voltage/hz but not intended for what ur trying to do.

Heaters are some scary shit from an electronic point of view.

U would use something like this,

https://express.google.com/u/0/product/14386628195413675821_15979011893193789570_125181302?utm_source=google_shopping&utm_medium=tu_cu&utm_content=eid-lsjeuxoeqt%2Ceid-tvmrowriao&gtim=CMfKl6a7pe7ypgEQ14fzzZ3PkJ_FARiw9ZIHIgNVU0QooP304QUw9rrYOw&utm_campaign=125181302&gclid=CjwKCAiAyMHhBRBIEiwAkGN6fF4kmTfDHbwwHhaJv-Q6yRphtlqp_3uzhAXsuBbN7xbjs5bdPPkMyRoCfg8QAvD_BwE

Crack open the housing and solder ur wires to the corresponding terminals

6 Likes

7 Likes

Hey OG Family and thanks for stoppin by the old shed. 68 degrees here today so all the girls came out of the tent for feeding and spraying. Here’s a look see.

91Chem/Snow Lotus

12 Likes

Damn she’s looking healthy!

2 Likes

Platinum Huckleberry Cookies. Wk 6

11 Likes

Copper Chem

12 Likes

SLH/Jesus OG

12 Likes

Cromjog. wk6

14 Likes

Thanks y’all! Everyone goes on 2 or 3 days of LITFA now. Much Love and Gratitude…:cowboy_hat_face:

10 Likes