Oleskool’s shitkicker grow show

Cromjog

:cowboy_hat_face:

11 Likes

A shot of the cozy flower tent under the warm glow of oleskool HPS.

Check out this Copper Chem Leaf!

9 Likes

Brand new babies. 1 day above ground. First are 4
Dank Sinatra by @argo945.

Next are 3 (so far) Golden Nugget from Greenpoint Seeds. Golden Goat/Stardawg.

Donkeychain!

7 Likes

Happy Friday Fam! Looked in on the flower tent and had a couple of thirsty girls.

This lil runt bounced back with plain water and LITFA!

11 Likes

Howdy Fellow Cannafarians!
Lets do a quick “drive by” on oleskool’s Shitkicker Grow Shed and see what’s shakin’. :cowboy_hat_face:

Platinum Huckleberry Cookies is stacking nicely with a little frost. End of wk 6. Water only for her!

14 Likes

Next, also wk 6, is Cromjog. The new growth is not curly so she’s happy now. Plain water and LITFA did the trick.

13 Likes

The 3 Copper Chems. The one on the right was so much taller I expected it to drop balls but was pleasantly surprised by “gines”!

13 Likes

Dark Devil is a gorgeous plant. Amazing Auto!

13 Likes

91Chem/Snow Lotus I took one picture because they are all almost identical. :cowboy_hat_face:

Two baby Divyder by @ReikoX

Thanks for stopping by my Shitkicker Shed. Y’all come back now. Ya’hear?

16 Likes

Wow you got a lot going on. How much room you have?

That Cromjog looks like it’s been using Gerry-curl. :joy: Otherwise a healthy looking girl though.

I’ve seen the Dark Devils grown out and turn so purple they look black. Like an egg plant.

5 Likes

Yes @ganjajuana the Dark Devil has the dark eggplant colored fans. A strikingly pretty plant with questionable intentions. The Platinum Huckleberry Cookies also has almost Black fans.

I have a 4X4 flower tent and 2 smaller tents. One for veg and one for Autos. Adding another 4X4 at the end of the month. Your MNNDM is crazy impressive.
Much love and respect…:cowboy_hat_face:

11 Likes

While feeding and grooming plants last night I have come to a major grow decision. After the current flower run is done I am throwing all of my Advanced Nutrients products in the trash! Based on my experience with MegaCrop and @GreenleafNutrients as a company, I’m going to ride the Greenleaf pony exclusively. I’ll start with my Dank Sinatra and Golden Nugget run. (currently seedlings). Utilizing their NPK Booster, Bud Sweeteners, Kelp Concentrates and CalMag to begin with. I will share some comparatives. And the new formula MegaCrop of course.

14 Likes

Hey oleschool830, great thread.

Sometimes I take a plant a week or two early, at least early than most common knowledge.
I like that light, energetic high it has!
My next grow-around will have a higher % of early harvested bud. Say 60%.

5 Likes

Right on @spaceman. I don’t really care for “couchlock” weed that often comes with a late or overripe harvest. Just puts me to sleep. I stick with hybrids cuz I don’t have the patience for Sativas. I say better early than late. Love and Respect

7 Likes

Nice recovery.
She leafed-out a bit from the N, but looks like the GIANT-Bud one @anon58740919 grew. Have patience finishing her, she bulks/glands-up right at the end. :+1:

8 Likes

Thanks brother @Scissor-Hanz. I am completely changing my nute program to Greenleaf products. Throwing all my Advanced Nutrients products in the trash. I’m tired of feeding my plants just to put them in recovery mode after. I often have 3 strains in my flower tent at a time and they all get the same feed until there are indications of a problem. The Cromjog seemed hypersensitive to nutes in general but especially Nitrogen. Fussy bitch! I’m hopeful the nute change will improve my grows while reducing my stress. Love and Respect

9 Likes

BREAKING SHITKICKER NEWS!

The tall Copper Chem sprouted balls after all. To the barbecue pit! I can smell the ribs cooking now. Gently kissed by mesquite wood and cannabis smoke.

6 Likes

Your plants are amazing of course but I have to say your backdrop is really cool too! I like that old metal and the rusty tools!
Also, are you serious about using male in your BBQ? Does it really add cannabis flavor? I gotta try that!

4 Likes

Thanks @Hashtree. I’m not sure if the plant adds any flavor to the ribs but it’s a fun ritual and I like to watch the bastards burn!

8 Likes

Howdy My Fellow Cannafarians! Things are getting dramatic in the Shitkicker Shed. My favorite part of the grow. The girls are at different stages of maturity and all expressing their “woman roar” Today a 91Chem/Snow Lotus broke out in balls! That leaves 3. He’s a dead motherfucker now. Sorry bastard took up tent space, let me fuss over him for weeks then showed his hairy balls! Bastard!
But let’s take a look inside the Shed shall we?

Platinum Huckleberry Cookies Day 63

9 Likes