Oleskool’s shitkicker grow show

Unfortunately another update on small flower tent.
Another one! F*#ckin’ Hermies! 3 out of 3 Dank Sinatra.

14 Likes

You have to keep them 6” above canopy all the time. I learned that the hardest way! I too was surprised till @Jellypowered turned me on to it. Good Growin’ my friend @beacher

7 Likes

Copper Chem Babies makin’ the scene!

9 Likes

Divyder by @ReikoX

11 Likes

She doesnt look very happy… pH or overwater maybe?

4 Likes

It’s all about overlap with the Led screw in bulbs. This pic is just an example nothing scientific but it illustrates the point i’m trying to make. :slight_smile:

Too close, and it’s too intense,
We want overlap without being too far gotta find your happy medium!

9 Likes

Nice, and spreading them out like that allows for really great canopy coverage. Where are people getting those cool multi socket fixtures that I keep seeing?

5 Likes

Yes, she just came out of tent after 2 days of LITFA when I took the pic. She is definitely turning into a “feeder”. She got a dose of kelp along with regular nutes. I expect she’ll be smiling today when I open that tent. One love bro

:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

Toplimit 7 Light Socket Splitter,Multi Light Bulb Adapter, Fireproof Adapter Conventer for Standard LED E26 E27 Bulbs,Garage,Kitchen,Dining Room, Intensified Lighting Fixture https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01FKIE6M4/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_NOyFCb6FG47HX

6 Likes

Those are awesome, wish I knew about them years ago. Thanks for the heads up.

2 Likes

I had never seen these before. I could have really used something like this on my old veg cab. If I ever fire it up again, I’ll know where to look. Thanks :smiley:

7 Likes

Shitty HPS Pic of flower tent 1 tonight.

Dank Sinatra

Golden Nugget

Mucus Garcias!

13 Likes

Good Morning OG Pham! Pour yourself some coffee and join me in a wake and bake with some SLH/JOG

Enjoy…

16 Likes

Love me some SLH in the morning. Bet your day is getting started off just right, eh?

5 Likes

I’ve been hitting a SLH vape cartridge this morning. Taste like lemon Pledge and a great day buzz!

Looking good Oleskool!

7 Likes

Excellent morning and day buzz. Like soaring in a glider wearing a velvet jock strap. Jah!

9 Likes

Small Flower Tent. No mo Hermies!!

Big Girls fattening up.

12 Likes

The warm glow of oleskool HPS.

Later Y’all! Hasta La Gucci!

11 Likes

While examining the big girls tonight my SLH/JOG has 2 branches that are flat. The stalk is flat! I couldn’t get a good pic tonite. It doesn’t seem to have affected development of the plant, it’s just weird! The stalk is flat!! WTF OG Bros?

9 Likes

Time for a SLH/Jesus OG Break! Jah!

Smile for miles! I’ve got wings on my feet! One Love…:cowboy_hat_face:

12 Likes