Oleskool’s shitkicker grow show

Divyder by @ReikoX. She suffered a pH snaffoo a week ago but is coming back with vigor. Had to tie dat bitch down!

:cowboy_hat_face:

13 Likes

I have a Jilly Bean cut that did this. Same looking terminal bud too.

I still keep her as a mother plant because she smells so good.

16 Likes

I had a THC Bomb girl with one branch like that once. It was like two siamese branches. Yours looks like more than two in one. Cool!

15 Likes

It was mentioned that fasciation can also be caused by an exposure to broadleaf weed killers. Both of my neighbors spew that shit everywhere with lawn spreaders. Hmmmm.

5 Likes

13 Likes

Where are the beads?!?!?

3 Likes

10 Likes

Oh…but wait…nevermind…

2 Likes

aye laddie! the smokin’ of the green! :smiley:

5 Likes

15 Likes

Hey Brother @Muleskinner! I hope you’re well and enjoying this Sunday. I’m needing some info for my curious mind. I am under the impression that the Crater Lake is your cross. I’m wondering about the lineage. Who’s the mom and dad of this pretty and vigorous plant? Happy St Patty’s day!

4 Likes

Same to you! those seeds are F2’s made from a breeder pack of Dynasty Seeds’ Crater Lake…very strong high on that strain! you’'ll see :smile:

11 Likes

Hot Damn! That’s what I wanted to hear. Easy going plants. They could probably take more feed than I’m giving them but they’re happy. Thank you for the pleasure of those beans my friend.

6 Likes

Is the Huckleberry available anywhere? Thx again!

2 Likes

@ProfessorP doesn’t offer pure Oregon Huckleberry often, looks like it’s sold out at James Bean. Blue Magoo and Blue Heron are similar…so far my favorite cross is Huckleberry Kush which is Afghani X Huckleberry - strong sedative high with grape/blueberry flavor. Strong medical effect. I also notice Huckleberry crosses seem to have a good euphoria effect, which I don’t often get from heavy indicas.

https://www.jbcseeds.com

edit…well look what I found! it won’t come cheap but I’d love to try it also - let us know if you go for it!

6 Likes

Thanks my man! It’s on my list. I’ll have to save up for those but I must have some! They are proud of them aren’t they? Love and Respect

4 Likes

@oleskool830 sorry to add to your want list lol but I thought you might apreciate knowing that , the land race team has punto roja available along with some other landraces you may be interested In. I remember you specifically looking for the roja though.i ordered it and the vietnamese myself :wink:

6 Likes

Very Kool @Heritagefarms! Thank you my friend. Yup I’m still seeking the Punta! There was also a “Rainbow Colombian” back in the day that I’m not finding anything on. Could have been the Rojo and misnamed. I long for that rich Colombian flavor! Much love and respect bro.

4 Likes

I’d say the two most common imports from Columbia were the columbian gold (santa Marta gold) and the lemon verde (mango biche) the punto roja was prob less common in the states but huge amounts of all three are grown in Columbia to this day. probebly just some dealers name for some realy colorful columbian nugs, kinda like the term pretendica used to be used to describe real dank looking nugs of low potency not a specific strain.

6 Likes

Good morning @oleskool you have been a busy man I ran out of likes some posts back so here’s a +50​:green_heart: for the other stuff I liked as I seen. Weather is awful in Manchester today so thought I’d take my wake and bake in Texas. Was a good decision. Hope you’re well brother :facepunch:

7 Likes