Oleskool’s shitkicker grow show

Do any of you LEDers have a 600 watt ballast laying around that you would like to trade for cash? In need!

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Let me know, it has been described as “terrorific”. Kinda scared to run them myself, I tend to get anxiety with speedy weed.

10 Likes

I love it. Ms oleskool would instantly launch into a full blown panic attack! She’s an Indica girl 100%. I love the soaring trippy high. Thanks again my friend. I’m gonna put them in 5 gal buckets and let em’ rip.

6 Likes

I apologize if I stole this from somebody. Can’t remember where I got it but I love it!

11 Likes

me too, bless her heart… :relaxed:

2 Likes

Dude you make it sound so sweet there I would love to get off east coast and come out that way I have no children. Not to jump in your thread or anything but say you’re up in Colorado you ever been to Boulder or anywhere like that I really love outdoorsy spots and I’ve always heard that places in Colorado in that area have some really nice outdoor Scene It plus the grass around there is awesome Bluegrass sounds awesome my dad’s a blues Man likes old Buddy Guy and shit like that that sounds cool dude I didn’t mean to interrupt on your conversation I just hop in here and seeing you guys had some cool stuff going on I’m a grab a chair and hang out LOL

2 Likes

Boulder has jumped the shark…super expensive, policed-up yuppieville now IMO :smile: I liked Lyons - nearby smaller town with about 10 weed stores on the town square.

But I would have to live in one of the mountain towns, it’s too hot down in flat parts of CO. Are you really in Baltimore? I had to live there for 14 months for work in the late 90’s

8 Likes

Yeah, I would suggest to anyone to get out and see our country. It will blow you away at the diversity in geography and people/cultures.

Mule is right though, any of the places you’re heard about are too crowded and expensive now. But, the smaller towns away form those are the bomb. My town is only 8000, but around 28 pot shops, lol… It’s the poorest county in the state. Cost of living is cheap and the scenery is still just as nice… not top tier but that has all been bought up by the uber wealthy and will never be the same again.

Not much work here, but no bullshit either. I’m only 3 hours from Denver and most of all of the good spots. I just prefer it peaceful and more natural these days. I’m close enough to go there when I want to. I have 14,000 foot peaks in view from my town and it’s only about 25 miles to the base of them.

The Rocky Mountain west is all very similar and very spread out and wide open. All of the states in the region are cool. Colorado is just cooler… mainly because of the laws here. I like them better than other states.

This lake is just over the hill form me and about a half mile to a mile away… It’s all green now and the lake has filled back up a good bit.

peace

14 Likes

Same lake from on top of the dam.

8 Likes

I’m trying to get there as fast as I can! Keep em coming.

3 Likes

From my front porch…

My house and property are a little ghetto. It’s like grandma’s house… it’s 125 years old but it’s a cool property and I got it for a fraction of other places; $40,000 with 3/4 of an acre and a couple of outbuildings… Maybe one of the last good deals around here… people are finding out… I have my hands full to remodel it some but I just like it country for right now. Nobody is trying to keep up with the Jone’s around here… it’s very refreshing. Sort of like going back in time.

The area is getting lot of retired hippy folk moving here, or at least pot friendly people. There isn’t a lot of great work here, but there is work. So, lot’s of people prefer a city setting to have all of the jobs and shopping and crap. I don’t need or want that anymore… quality of life are my main concerns.

16 Likes

Hell yeah I’ve grown up here my whole life dude I live in East Baltimore my whole life I move to Atlanta for a few years but I came back. I know how to protect myself and stay in my Lane no sew but anything’s possible over here that’s why I’m mad that I got to fit a felony record so I can’t buy a handgun legally.

6 Likes

Get out of that shithole and you won’t need a gun, except to kill your meat for the the season. I don’t hunt anymore but I’d like to one more time to get an Elk… The meat is so good and it’s all natural. I grew up in Birmingham, and lived in other cities.Not for me anymore. I love to visit big cities but I love to leave, too.

5 Likes

staying in your lane - pretty funny, you have to be streetwise in Baltimore. I lived right downtown - was working at Univ. Hospital. I’m used to walking everywhere in Boston, right away the panhandling & begging pressure was intense, never seen anything like it, even in Jamaica. Like 2-3 guys walking next to you for 2 blocks telling you a story asking for money, with new guys taking over every few minutes. Hey, my brother just got of jail, he only needs 10 bucks to get bus fare home, here’s a picture of him with my mom, etc., etc.

I learned quickly to walk around with no money on me. The various hoods & thugs learned to recognize me & leave me alone because of that. It’s not worth jumping you for a cheap backpack.

so Gman are you the one living in Pueblo? Are those the Sangra de Christo’s? that’s sick, for a backcountry skier that’s like dangling crack in front of the addict!

7 Likes

Yeah believe it or not Hampden turn into Super yuppieville you know (John Waters is weird) it’s right over there off of Greenmount Avenue so you lived here for 14 years you know Greenmount and North Avenue the most trafficked corner on the East Coast. It’s so bad here that our state’s attorney had the mothers their sons were murdered by gun violence our state’s attorney said that she was not Prosecuting marijuana regardless of weight anyting. But yeah it sucks here dude. All my friends have died from gun violence or fentanyl heroin overdoses I’m going to get up out of here though I figured with the Cannabis industry over there A lot of them really pretty towns turn into goddamn yuppieville. I can be around that kinda uppity shit. I want a lil land and peaceful neighbors. Good neighbors. Kind you can lend your tractor to lol. :rofl: later.
-J

4 Likes

Let me snap a pic of used condoms, syringes & hair-weave debris down the corner… :camera_with_flash:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

jesus, Balitmore sounds rough! Sorry about your friends. have you ever seen John Waters around town?

I actually used to go to work in a methodone clinic, I was working on computer stuff but my cubicle was within the clinic. I remember weed being available for about 1/3rd the price of Boston. I enjoyed being there, I didn’t get to explore the city much due to work.

3 Likes

yeah right now at the Baltimore Museum of Art they have a John Waters exhibit I went there when it opened and I met him briefly. I met him briefly a while back around the hairspray redo time. He’s a weird looking fucking dude I tell you that. I stay to myself man I can’t be out there running around in the city it’s just crazy. Methadone clinics are so crazy around here it’s an open-air pill market right around every Clinic. Anyway nice to talk to somebody who’s been in my hometown yes weed is cheap and good but shows the heroin and that’s what’s destroyed our city. If you get caught with fentanyl with Heroin you should forfeit your life. Have a good day though bro all is well here

3 Likes

You have perfectly described some of the areas in Toronto… small world, eh???

And a big reason why I hate TO, T Dot, whatever the hell it’s referred to now…

Toronto showed it’s class again, when they celebrated their first NBA Championship… JMO though…

Peace
DaFozz

p.s. I cannot even begin to comprehend what it’s like in the US in actual “big” cities…

3 Likes

Some more of the Auto Parade for your viewing pleasure.

18 Likes