Oleskool’s shitkicker grow show

Yeah but it will get you stoned as Saint Stephen! I am enjoying it very much.

:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Thanks my friend. Exactly the kind of info I needed. Now, how did you prep and buffer the coco? How much Cal-Mag did you use? Thanks again for your help. All love…

1 Like

Nice looking el ruv bud i too heard how much everyone is loving the cross. Gotta love them autos for the fast turn around. Especially with how far they’ve come from the originally low ryder.

3 Likes

I found it! I knew I had corresponded with a MrGoodfellow somewhere sometime! It was January 2018. Hey man!

5 Likes

See That Cannabis use does increase Brain Cells and memory

4 Likes

I remember that post

4 Likes

Hey @SnidleyWhiplash. Hope you’re well and lifted on this fine day. I registered there and OG around the same time but wound up scratchin’ out a warm spot and hanging here. All love bro…

4 Likes

:smile:

Well, I’ll be! lmao… there’s another oldschool member there so I must have been mixing it all up… Truth is, there’s no telling who I’ve been talking to or what I’ve said. heh. I just keep the bowl loaded and it doesn’t seem to bother me…

damn, skool830! We’re old buddies! We go waay back! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Dont blame you, lots to do and see here. Your well liked and rooted here, isnt that the point, lol. One day here gets more action than a month over there,

I am getting lifted as I type now, spent the day digging holes in my back yard to place the rest of my clones outside in my outside grow. I cannot handle 2 grows at once, so I take care of inside, and outside is on it’s own. I start them off well, place them in the ground, make sure they get water when it does not rain, but other than that, they are on their own. They are hidden and cannot be seen, a good 25 x 25 foot area I concealed.

Spent 4 hours digging and hacking roots and placing plants. YOU KNOW what my weather was like…Now to CHILL

4 Likes

Is that New Orleans Hurricane headed to Houston? Man, New Orleans will be dealing with this type of thing from now on. Same as Houston. I should invest in life jacket stocks.

1 Like

He is Oleskool there

1 Like

So how did it work during the heat wave?

That guy is from Canada. I meant the guy that posts a lot… btm yeah, I see his avatar… guess you never came back huh, Oleskool?

2 Likes

It was hotter than 700 hell’s here today. What kind of camouflage do you have for that plot?

2 Likes

I registered there and OG (OG2.0) around the same time but settled in here. Before that Strain Hunters Forum was my place. Before that, hell i can’t remember. Maybe old OG.

3 Likes

House backs the woods. They are along my back fence line. 20 foot tall Bamboo comes out from the fence line 30 feet, turns 90 degree’s, goes 35 feet, turns 90 degrees and goes back to the fence. Encloses the area in a 10 foot deep, 20 foot tall SEA of Bamboo. My dogs hang in the bamboo. So thick no light gets to ground, so nice cool dirt and 100 percent shade for the dog’s to lie under. Cannot see into it.

YES, I planted the Bamboo…5 years ago…YES…I have to fight it “back” every spring/early summer or it would take over my whole yard. YES I have to hack a path into it every summer.

:sunglasses:

4 Likes

21 Likes

I was considering bamboo for the same reason. How did you start it?

1 Like

2 99 dollar big ass Bamboo plants from a local garden shop…they do the rest…

2 Likes

This was the coco that was available at my local garden store. Anyone familiar with this brand? Thanx!

5 Likes