Oleskool’s shitkicker grow show

Baby Pictures. They’re cute when they’re little.

:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

@ReikoX’s Girls basking in oleskool HPS. Right on schedule. Buds by day 20. These are 3 weeks old.

8 Likes

I had shitty luck with their rooting hormone but can’t say about the brick. :thumbsup:

Lather, rinse, repeat! :shower:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

The Snowlotus is the father of the Goji OG, and many other of Bodhi’s strains. The Red Headed Stranger is a local classic here in Denver. It is a combination of Williams Wonder and Tom Hill Haze. It typically has a a very fruity nose with a Haze taste to it. The best way to describe the high is Blue Dream x 10. It tends to give huge harvests, especially if you are making Concentrates.
The exact lineage for the Goji QM Bx is:
Goji QM cut x Snow Lotus BX V1 (Goji QM cut x Snow Lotus)

And Goji being (Nepali OG x Snow Lotus)

11 Likes

@GrowHard. I’m so glad you brought those together. Thank you so much for your love of it. I was gonna ask you on the lineages. Hopefully you continue to toil with the Goji. Ty bro.

2 Likes

Yeeaaah boy! I’m all over it my brother! Never tried Willie’s Namesake. I am jazzed about it. I’ve got one flower tent that just won’t finish. One more week and I can move out of veg and fill that empty tent with the younguns. So I will be poppin’ tonight! Gonna fill that veg tent with Red Headed Stranger and Goji OG by @GrowHard and some vintage Afghans by @lefthandseeds. This will be my first coco grow in years. Very excited about it.

13 Likes

lets party!!!
!

7 Likes

I’d love to trade one day for that Stranger. A friend on another forum just finished one. Is it still as good as they used to make it sound? I’m trying to collect some uplifting, motivating, rejuvenating type strains. I have a good one coming soon and already have pollen to make some seeds. It’s Silverfields by Sannie. Supposed to be his strongest according to the smokers and growers. But it’s supposed to be uplifting, too … or paranoid insanity… one of those. heh.

5 Likes

I’ve had Silverfields. @GMan. Great strain. I’ve never grown it but I bought more than I should have because it’s excellent! Won’t disappoint!

2 Likes

Thanks Oleskool! All of the sudden people were coming out of the woodwork to say how SF was always their go-to strain, best ever, strongest weed they ever had… huh? say what?.. it only took me 3 years over there to get that tightly held secret revealed to me, lol… Even Sannie told me Sugar Punch was his best strain when I first asked him a while back.

Anyway, everybody said it’s one to have in your possession. It’s still for sale, too, and in Fem version now as well as regs. peace

4 Likes

Hey OG folks. I am switching to coco now. A few weeks ago I bought a bunch of rice hulls with the intention of mulching my plants in Happy Frog. Is mulching coco beneficial or unnecessary? Thanks in advance for your thoughts. All love…

6 Likes

Dig this parade of Platinum Huckleberry Cookies by @Muleskinner. Squat little ladies but the Huckleberry is such a unique strain to cross to. @Muleskinner is the Huckleberry!

17 Likes

You know, I have cut MegaCrop to 2 grams per gal a week ago and these plants still look Nitrogen rich. WTF? Could there be another source of nitrogen in my feed mix? I use Recharge for microbes and such, would that contain an excess of nitrogen? WTF? Need some thoughts from the oleskool Big Red Book Brigade! Thanx!

4 Likes

Could be the plant isn’t taking it up as fast because of the small size? Some plants are just nutrient finicky, too. Some don’t care one way or the other.

I better get with Muleskinner. I’m also a huckleberry nut… not so much weed wise but I love the real things. I used to pick them wild in Montana… I have a cross a friend did that has a little in it. I also have one that I haven’t gotten a female yet with PHC x Chocolate Kush. I have to get back to that one.

Your plant looks luscious! Lets smoke some! Ah hell, better let it finish and cure… peace

3 Likes

Thanks for the response @GMan. I think I’ll let the pH drift up closer to 6.0 instead of the 5.8 I’ve been running. Doesn’t sound like much but I guess it could make a difference. I dunno. They are in week 8 and I’m beginning flush today anyway. Thanks for your help my man.

5 Likes

Hotter than hell here today. The oleskool Hillbilly Tent Cooler is pumping at full capacity. It’s definitely making a difference. I just have to load it daily. Dry ice and frozen water bottles is the current fuel. However, yesterday I threw a frozen turkey in it that had been in my freezer for a couple of years. Side note…The turkey was perfectly thawed the next morning. Hey…oleskool Tent Cooler and turkey thawer!

18 Likes

LMAO!!!20 charaters

8 Likes

Where is the turkey leg smiley :poultry_leg: don’t forget it in there. Hey whats that smell.

5 Likes

Sweet a red neck cooling device at its finest!

5 Likes

Oleskool… you live near Kerrville, right?? I see your hillbilly cooler has created a temperature bubble on the weather radar maps… right near Kerrville. The press release said they have no immediate explanation for this anomaly. stay tuned.

7 Likes