Oleskool’s shitkicker grow show

13 Likes

9 Likes

6 Likes

There’s a town south east of Pueblo called Los animas.
As a friend I’d warn steer clear of that place.
Lives up to it’s name.
Hotel California vibes, even the athiest see ghosts.
Pueblo has an awesome Harley dealership and great food, good people.

8 Likes

If you make a wrong turn in Albuquerque on the way out there, hit me up. I’ll point you in the right direction.

8 Likes

ok maybe don’t mention Texas so much! :smile: I do remember seeing the bumper stickers “if god wanted Texans to ski he would have given them mountains” and worse versions of that :anguished:

4 Likes

“If god meant Texans to ski, he would have made bullshit white”. Yep. Heard em all. :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Pueblo supposedly has the highest crime rate in the state. Hell, that doesn’t scare me. I lived in Houston!
:cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

Sorry about the shitty HPS light. A look in my flower tent where controlled mayhem is ongoing. Several strains at different stages of flower. It’s survival of the fittest until October. :cowboy_hat_face:

10 Likes

She’s trying her best in the Texas heat.

7 Likes

6 Likes

It’s OK, when people from Boston go skiing they call us “Massholes”

3 Likes

That’s cool do you have an area picked out yet?

edit:
Ah I saw south central I love the Springs area wish I could get down there more often!

3 Likes

Hahahahaha! That’s excellent! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Yea Pueblo is the cartels hub for CO. So ancillary crime is an obvious side effect. Everything looking dark and lush. Keep it up!

Those Portholes finish?

I’ll have to stop by more often

2 Likes

Love the Colo Springs! Will be half way between Pueblo and Colo Spngs. Hope you’ll come see us! :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

I ain’t afeared! I lived in Houston

10 Likes

Greetings OG Strainaholics! Some early flowers. Thanks for stopping by my hot old shed! :cowboy_hat_face:

19 Likes

C99/Romberry beginning to fade a bit. Not long now. Day 65 of 12/12. :cowboy_hat_face: Got a little heavy handed with the nutes at the end. Water only till finish. :cowboy_hat_face:

10 Likes

11 Likes