Oleskool’s shitkicker grow show

:cowboy_hat_face:. Shitty Pic. Shakes! Old!

10 Likes

Sweet Island Skunk. :cowboy_hat_face:

12 Likes

Pulled right out of the fire.

Looking forward to the harvest bro.

3 Likes

Making Texas proud. That heat is a killer! I’ve never gotten used to it.

3 Likes

Got a little heavy handed with the nutes toward the end. Water only till finish. I’m jazzed about a new batch of my beloved C99/Romberry! :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

This summer was particularly brutal. I shudder to think that it’s gonna get worse year after year. :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

It ain’t over yet! They say we’re gonna have a bunch more ice and snow this winter as well.

1 Like

C99/Romberry in the LED tent. She had a tough childhood but happy now. :cowboy_hat_face:

10 Likes

Sweeeeet Island Skunk! Stanky!

12 Likes

Sweeeeet Island Skunk in HPS tent. The star of the show so far! :cowboy_hat_face:

16 Likes

@Muleskinner’s Hurkle F2. A smooth easy going plant. Likes everything. Just wants attention. :cowboy_hat_face:

13 Likes

What freaks me out about the LED tent is that these plants are at day 79 of 12/12! Still clear trichs no amber pistol.

. WTF? :cowboy_hat_face:

13 Likes

This Sweet Island Skunk is just 3 big “wads” of buds. Flopped over several times. From the Shickicker LED Shed Stip tent. :cowboy_hat_face:

12 Likes

LA Confidential showing her stuff. :cowboy_hat_face:

17 Likes

I hate to say this but I think you might have a spidermite problem
definite web looking stuff in last pics

Anyone else dealt with this know, its not something Ive personally had experience with

@Northern_Loki I saw you in 99s thread talking about em

8 Likes

Definitely spider mites, you can tell by all the spots on the leaves. Hope these are the only plants you have mate or you’ll probably have to chop them down if you don’t want infestation to get worse. Good luck :smiley:

3 Likes

Oh no, I hope that’s not the case. I can’t tell for certain. Need to see some closer photos of the bottom-side of the leaves. Along with the speckling, top picture has some of the bottom showing and there does appear to be something going-on there.

@oleskool830, could you give us some close-ups on some of the leaf undersides?

edit: Ok, I see some webbing now. Second photo, lower leaf. Yea, I agree it looks like mites of some type. Oleskool, you might want to hit these plants hard. Sooner than later. The plants appear relatively early into flower so you might be able to get away with a multi-day alternating attack using something like green cleaner / azamax / water spray.

Different folk have had different success with differing protocols. It’s rough on the plant but here is what I’ve done in early flower to control two spotted mites:

1. Lights out day1: Green cleaner with a salon (fine) mister, thorough application on all plant matter top and bottom of leaves, top soil, etc.
  2. Lights out day2: Azamax combined with rosemary oil, all plant matter, top soil, etc.
  3. Skip.
  4. Lights out day 4: Azamax, all plant matter.
  5. Lights out day5: Green cleaner, all plant matter.
  6. Scope plant for effectiveness. Eggs should have turned black, nymphs and adults dead. Look for anything protected under webbing.
  7. Day 7, rinse all plant matter with tap water spray. Rinse off webbing, dead mites/egg, residual oils/azadiractin. Support branches while spraying with water. Be certain there is good airflow afterwards.
  8. Careful observation over the next several days. Remove leaves where there appears renewed activity. Clean area near plants.

I didn’t like it but it was effective for my case. Will damage leaves to some extent. Neem may be an alternative to the synthetic Azamax. I wouldn’t do this much later in flower.

Others may have some opinions or thoughts on how to attack this problem, as well.

10 Likes

I’m thinking of just chopping the 3 flowering plants and cleaning tents, shed etc. I have seedlings in veg tent by themselves. Do I need to get rid of them too and start over? Thanks everyone for your help in my dark hour. :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Bummer, sorry. Those b*stards are a PITA. Clean. Then clean again.

That’s good that they are separate but don’t know. You have a bit more leeway with treating the situation if they do have mites. Those guys are so tiny it is very easy to track them into different areas if you’ve been handling the infected plants. If the seedlings / young plants do not look as though they have been affected you might be able to do a cleaning of your tent and then regular application of a preventative. You are on alert status! Do you have some pictures of the seedlings / plant leaves that you could share?

4 Likes

Thanks @Northern_Loki. I appreciate your help. Do you think I should remove the few plants I have growing and fumigate my shed? I have 3 tents in there. Thanks again. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes