Oleskool’s Summer ‘21 SKGS

1073643_1

OK brothers and sisters! Time for another Grow Show from your favorite Shitkicker.

These girls just got their big girl shoes. I’ll give them a few days to get comfortable then flip ‘em.

This run should be as fun as a box of kittens!

Peace and Love…

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

44 Likes

On deck in the nursery are 6 Franco’s Lemon Cheese in the back row, a couple of Romulan, Blue Dream and another Willie.

The Wu Tang Tent is not complete yet. 3 of the 7 plants have been transplanted and 4 haven’t. I ran out of dog damn dirt! It’ll get done directly. No worries.

Mucus Garcias!

25 Likes

19 Likes

Nice, you have a Romulan in there. I had a fire cut of her back in the day. Also sweet Crocs bro

1 Like

HPS lights should be forbidden frech|nullxnull, anyone really like what I am seeing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:, willing to see them grow … beer3|nullxnull

1 Like

Looking good. Are those Ak bean brains Romulan, and Williams wonder by any chance?

3 Likes

Hey @Barkeater. Yeah I’m stoked. My favorite strain and I haven’t had any since “back in the day” They were a generous and thoughtful gift from one of my better angels @misterbee. Stick around man! It will probably get hotter than hell before it’s done but we power through! Peace

Blessings…

8 Likes

Hi @SeymourGreen!

I don’t know. They were a gift from @misterbee. Maybe he’ll chime in.

No these are just Willie Nelson. I think there are 3 different strains under his name. I tried looking them up but it just said the lineage is various Sativas. :scream:
Thanks for stopping by mr.Green! Peace

Blessings…

6 Likes

Willie Nelson - Nepalese Highland x Vietnamese Black (*****'s), Romulan/F1’s!!! You’re correct, Bean Brains, indeed. More Willies might be available in September!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

12 Likes

Boom there it is! Thank you kindly @misterbee.
Peace & Love

7 Likes

As always pulling up a :chair: to watch. To old to get up off the ground any more.
I know the show here will keep me in stitches and spitting my :coffee: on my :computer:

:green_heart: :seedling:

7 Likes

Welcome @G-paS! Pull a chair up and have some sweet tea. I will try to provide! Thanks for the kind words.

Blessings…

4 Likes

16 Likes

Tagging along for the show!

2 Likes

I’ll send you some Hawaii bacon in a couple months. :wink:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Just found you every thing looking good . Stuck in the third row but got a good view .

3 Likes

@oleskool830. Ooh I dig that Willie Nelson! I sometimes grab it at my local dispensary when they get in. Good daytime sativa. I also have bean brains Romulan. Really want to pop them soon, but have other things that need to get ran first. I’ll have to live vicariously through you for now lol!

4 Likes

I’ll be lurking around watching the show!

3 Likes

I’m always down for your threads Oleskool! Can’t go wrong hanging in the shed!

4 Likes

What a selection! Looking forward to following along from the beginning on this one!

I can’t wait to grow some of those Willie Nelson I was blessed to receive from @misterbee too :grinning:

Thanks @oleskool830, I’m gonna grab a glass of some sweet tea right now and enjoy the show :grin:

3 Likes