Oleskool's 4 strain fandango!

Not to hijack your thread man but here’s my current copper girl 2weeks flower, feel free to delete.

She’ll always be in my rotation.

6 Likes

Oh My!

That thing is gorgeous! Greenpoint has them at a discount right now. Gotta check my budget. Beautiful man! :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

We are at day 9 of 12/12 in the flower tent. Everyone getting 6gr per gal MegaCrop, 10ml gal FulPower, 8ml gal Bud Candy. pH 5.5 - 5.7

Porthole Pirate by @Swampthing. Porthole Pirate by @Swampthing C99/Romberry by @99PerCent C99/Romberry by @99PerCent Gorilla Giz by stoneagehealingbeans Gorilla Glue #4

9 Likes

Oleskool, showin us how it is done.

Beautiful brother. Keep it coming.

2 Likes

One pic didn’t post of the C99/Rom. ???
More pics later. Thanks for stoppin’ by the Shed!
:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Looking good oleskool.
I lost a couple pics and some dialog on my last post too?

2 Likes

Yeah I’m gonna try again. Some pics and captions didn’t post. Your Dogs are doing great you are right They have potential to be pretty “beastly” :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

@oleskool830 yes man that’s a plant that needs holding onto for some pollen bro nice 1​:v::sunglasses::star_struck:

@Stonkie Hey man! Got your parcel off yesterday. I’ll fetch the receipt from my car and send you a pic. Thanks for your kind words bro. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

I’m hoping to find a few good en to keep on aswell man thanks buddy peace out fam easy now :+1::sunglasses:

1 Like

Hey @oleskool830 bud, that is not one of the Mephisto strains i sent you…, but it does help confirm I’ve made my 1st auto’s and I am happy with this…
I only done photo stud to auto fem and I grew some f1’s and took the 1st male and chucked pollen on some more auto’s and at f2 i have a female auto, and I gave others away and they’ve had a few auto on them too, so in a way you tested my beans and confirmed i have regular auto’s now…! Thanks, though there’s about 5 Mephisto’s auto’s there…
Happy growing mate,
Gaz

4 Likes

Wow @Gaz29 I’m glad I could help! I hope your chimney is feakin’ Reekin’ my brother and may Shiva take a likin’ to ya. I’m gonna send you a pic of your offerings for some help with identifying what’s what. My flower tent is packed with plants. Hope they show soon so I can clear some space by removing any hard dicked males. Take care my Irish brother. You are Irish aren’t you? :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Irish :four_leaf_clover: and Scottish are nrly the same, we both talk Gaelic ( well,some do ) and we’re Celts …, oh and we are both (northern Ireland) ruled by the English…

I nearly got all political with you there lol :joy:

I am also full to the gunnels of many different plants/strains from seedlings to teens and from just starting to flower - to days and a week or so more away from harvest, then I’m getting ready for a scrog in two to 3 weeks with my 2.5 years old Kaia Kush (apothecary genetics)…
I’m trying my best to have my chimney ‘freakin reekin’ everyday , haha…
I hope you find something good from the busy summer ahead…
You have a great Saturday night bro…
Gaz

1 Like

Can one get more Irish than Timothy Kennedy? I understand I do have some Scottish mixed in there somewhere. I have an ancient relative who was kicked out of Ireland for his religious activities way back when. Who knows, we are probably related. Have a great weekend my friend. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Yeah I’m your son ahahahah. HI DAD …! Lol :joy:
I asked @Morgwar his 91 chem and he’s kindly said yes… I hope i find something great…! (i don’t yet have them…)
You have a wee dram ( a shot of whiskey :tumbler_glass:) @ bedtime and a spliff and you’ll live longer… true.?!!
Make sure your chimney is freakin reekin’ my DADDY…! Haha…
Take care and see you about…
Gaz.

Ps. How much was the Boston Cream.? Cheers…

3 Likes

Top o the mornin to ya lad! The Boston Cream was $35 if I remember correctly. Have you popped those yet? I have some wee seedlings of them in veg. I sent you some 91 Chemdog from @Morgwar. Only 3 I think. Did you lose them in your house? Hahaha! Have a Great day. Think about your old buddy from Texas and smoke one for me. :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

I love me some GG#4 it’s very popular around here in the dispensaries.

Looking nice and healthy too, look forward to seeing these develop through flower!

1 Like

Hey @oleskool830 yeah I’m still unsure where I put them :scream: …and I was gonna pop those few chem 91 & a couple of Boston cream too.! ;-(
Thanks for the feedback on my own crosses ( my auto’s & some will be a ‘fast version’ also…), i have someone else who has some auto’s from my last seed run/ pollen chuck… and I myself have a female auto too… this was the goal - to make some auto’s.!
Anyway my Texan friend you have a ‘freakin reekin’ Sunday lol…
Happy growing ,
Gaz

1 Like

The Boston Cream through tails on an overnight soak. 100% germ

1 Like

3 Likes