Oleskool's 4 strain fandango!

91 Chemdog

5 Likes

91 Chemdog

9 Likes

Sheā€™s coming alive! Looks great man!

1 Like

Alas @Morgwar, one of my two 91 Chemdogs sprouted nuts! Got 2 more in the veg for next round. Lilā€™ Chemdog is looking very good so far. Not so little anymore though.

3 Likes

Yeah he looked a bit leggy. Onward! Lol

2 Likes

Two more males were culled and sent to realize their fate last night. One C99/Romberry and one Porthole Pirate. Down to 7 females in the flower tent. Just right! :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Sweet! Bet the PHPirates are just about stretching and ready to fill in! Time to pump P&K and Carbs into those bad bitches and watch em get sticky icky.

1 Like

Yeah, I hated yanking it up. But I donā€™t need no hard dicks hanginā€™ ā€˜round! But itā€™s ok. Thereā€™s 3 female Pirates fo sho! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Lights come on @ 9pm. Iā€™ll try and get some pics for you. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Resorting to some desperate measures to try and cool down the shed on a 104 degree day! Donā€™t try this at home kids! :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

does that work? It looks like the hose is suspended in midair. wow, I canā€™t believe all these plants have been growing indoors in the Texas heat with no AC, they look great! Does the light come on during the day or at night?

1 Like

If your environment is low humidity, evaporative coolers/swamp coolers work great. I can drop the temp of an 8K-watt room by 10+degrees(F) with mine. Nice work @oleskool830, do what you gotta do.

1 Like

Hi @Muleskinner. I would only run the mister for about 15 minutes every hour during the heat of the day. It did bring the temp down 7 to 9 degrees or so while it is on. A little nerve racking putting mist in the air with all of the plug strips, electronics etc. but gotta do something. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Lights on 9pm to 9am.

2 Likes

You can get one at home depot that you can load-up with ice or run with water also. They are under $200 for a cheap one.

2 Likes

A CAUTIONARY TALE.

I am more disappointed in this grow than I have been in years and itā€™s my fault. I have been growing 40 years doing basically the same thing each time because I found what works for me. Occasionally I will watch a YouTube video or two and I enjoy some growers podcasts. Well, my weakness is compulsiveness. I watched one of those YouTube videos with some millennial all hopped up on energy drink talking about trimming your plants at week 3 of flower. Sounded reasonable. More light for buds etc. By the time I was done following this freaks instructions I had virtually defoliated my plants. Big fuckinā€™ mistake! It set the grow back by two weeks for them to recover enough to survive the assault. Small buds all over is another result of this bullshit! To add insult to injury, I also experimented with a different bud booster from Humboldtā€™s Secret. What happened? Burned the dogshit outaā€™ them!
Note to selfā€¦Dance with the one who brought you.

7 Likes

Donā€™t be too hard on yourself pal. We all give in to temptation sometimes and are prone to believing things for no other reason than we want them to be true. Just like with gambling, you occasionally back a winner :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Hey man @Albannach. Thanks for that. I am beating myself up for it because it was stupid. I squandered the potential of some great herb and a strain I was testing for a brother. I learned and that proves you never get too old to learn. But please! If it ainā€™t broke, donā€™t try to fix it. Thanks for the encouraging kind words. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

No problem pal we all need some encouragement at times. My lifeā€™s been insane lately with my mrs recovering from a heart attack and me having a knackered shoulder. I wont deny itā€™s brought me down and made me prone to lashing out a bit at times but thankfully i have good friends who are helping me stay sane. At times of late i maybe havenā€™t been the best company but you are always welcome for a friendly chat oleskool buddy :thumbsup:

3 Likes

I just reread your post brother @Albannach. It moved me and I am grateful for friends like you. Just needed to say that bro. Much Love and Respect :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like